Status of the Design Team Kick-Off, and a Personal Note

Christoph Noack Christoph Noack

Status of the Design Team Kick-Off, and a Personal Note

Hi all,

sorry (in advance) for sending personal stuff to this list. But I think
it might be helpful to know that you can enjoy some weeks without my
bothering mails :-)))

Here are the details:
http://luxate.blogspot.com/2011/05/status-of-design-team-kick-off-and.html

Cheers,
Christoph

RGB.ES RGB.ES

Re: Status of the Design Team Kick-Off, and a Personal Note

2011/5/5 Christoph Noack <[hidden email]>:

> Hi all,
>
> sorry (in advance) for sending personal stuff to this list. But I think
> it might be helpful to know that you can enjoy some weeks without my
> bothering mails :-)))
>
> Here are the details:
> http://luxate.blogspot.com/2011/05/status-of-design-team-kick-off-and.html
>

> Cheers,
> Christoph

Congratulations! And now, to enjoy the bigger family!
Cheers
Ricardo

marcpare4 marcpare4

Le 2011-05-05 12:24, Christoph Noack a écrit :

> Hi all,
>
> sorry (in advance) for sending personal stuff to this list. But I think
> it might be helpful to know that you can enjoy some weeks without my
> bothering mails :-)))
>
> Here are the details:
> http://luxate.blogspot.com/2011/05/status-of-design-team-kick-off-and.html
>

> Cheers,
> Christoph

Congrats to both of you Christoph! It is always a blessing to have a
growing family. Enjoy while they are in your care, they grow so quickly.
Hope you are getting enough sleep! :-)

Cheers

Marc

Scott Pledger Scott Pledger

Re: Status of the Design Team Kick-Off, and a Personal Note

Congratulations, Christoph!!! Giving life is one of the greatest blessings
there is!

Yours Truly,
Scott R. Pledger

On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 13:37, Marc Paré <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Le 2011-05-05 12:24, Christoph Noack a écrit :
>
>  Hi all,
>>
>> sorry (in advance) for sending personal stuff to this list. But I think
>> it might be helpful to know that you can enjoy some weeks without my
>> bothering mails :-)))
>>
>> Here are the details:
>> http://luxate.blogspot.com/2011/05/status-of-design-team-kick-off-and.html
>>

>> Cheers,
>> Christoph
>>

> Congrats to both of you Christoph! It is always a blessing to have a
> growing family. Enjoy while they are in your care, they grow so quickly.
> Hope you are getting enough sleep! :-)
>
> Cheers
>
> Marc

klaus-jürgen weghorn ol klaus-jürgen weghorn ol

Re: Status of the Design Team Kick-Off, and a Personal Note

Hi Christoph,
Am 05.05.2011 21:37, schrieb Marc Paré:

> Le 2011-05-05 12:24, Christoph Noack a écrit :
>> Hi all,
>>
>> sorry (in advance) for sending personal stuff to this list. But I think
>> it might be helpful to know that you can enjoy some weeks without my
>> bothering mails :-)))
>>
>> Here are the details:
>> http://luxate.blogspot.com/2011/05/status-of-design-team-kick-off-and.html
>>

>> Cheers,
>> Christoph
>>

> Congrats to both of you Christoph! It is always a blessing to have a
> growing family. Enjoy while they are in your care, they grow so quickly.
> Hope you are getting enough sleep! :-)

++++1
Congrats (and many good wishes to the mother and your son) even from me

--
Grüße
k-j

Daniel Merker Daniel Merker

Re: Status of the Design Team Kick-Off, and a Personal Note

> Le 2011-05-05 12:24, Christoph Noack a écrit :
>> Hi all,
>>
>> sorry (in advance) for sending personal stuff to this list. But I
>> think it might be helpful to know that you can enjoy some weeks
>> without my bothering mails :-)))
>>
>> Here are the details:
>> http://luxate.blogspot.com/2011/05/status-of-design-team-kick-off-and
>> .html
>>

>> Cheers,
>> Christoph
>>

> Congrats to both of you Christoph! It is always a blessing to have a
> growing family. Enjoy while they are in your care, they grow so quickly.
> Hope you are getting enough sleep! :-)

Congrats!!

+2 to you sir!

-Daniel Merker

Rafael Rocha Daud-2 Rafael Rocha Daud-2

Re: Status of the Design Team Kick-Off, and a Personal Note

Parabéns, my most sincere congratulations, Christoph. Hope your kid
grows strong and bright. Enjoy these early days the best you can.

Meanwhile we here will be taking care of that other kid, LibO. And in
'we' I include the new kids on the block, like myself.

Cheers.
Rafael
/

Ivan M. Ivan M.

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 4:24 AM, Christoph Noack <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> sorry (in advance) for sending personal stuff to this list. But I think
> it might be helpful to know that you can enjoy some weeks without my
> bothering mails :-)))
>
> Here are the details:
> http://luxate.blogspot.com/2011/05/status-of-design-team-kick-off-and.html

You're probably on 'LibO vacation' by now (but not a real vacation by
any means! :P), so you probably won't see this till you come back. As
such, I'd like to say congratulations, and future-proof that with
'welcome back!' :)

Best wishes,
- Ivan

mirek2 mirek2

Re: Status of the Design Team Kick-Off, and a Personal Note

2011/5/5 Christoph Noack <[hidden email]>

> Hi all,
>
> sorry (in advance) for sending personal stuff to this list. But I think
> it might be helpful to know that you can enjoy some weeks without my
> bothering mails :-)))
>
> Here are the details:
> http://luxate.blogspot.com/2011/05/status-of-design-team-kick-off-and.html

Hi Christoph,
Congratulations from me too! I wish you the best of luck, and lots of sleep
-- the first weeks are always the hardest.

nik-2 nik-2

Re: Status of the Design Team Kick-Off, and a Personal Note

Congratulations Christoph!

Like Ivan said, even if you don't see this until you get back, congrats
on the little-Christoph =)
Looks like you now have an even better reason to miss out on sleep at
night =)
Please pass on our warmest wishes to your wife also... and buy the
little man an Eee-PC and get him trained up on LibO, it's never too early!

-Nik