Status of the extensions and templates website

Charles-H. Schulz Charles-H. Schulz

Status of the extensions and templates website

Hello,

When will we have the new and redesigned (and hopefully nice looking ) website for templates and extensions ?

Do we have an ETA on this?

Thank you,

Charles.
Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

Re: Status of the extensions and templates website

Hi Charles,

Charles-H. Schulz wrote on 2016-11-16 at 10:52:
> When will we have the new and redesigned (and hopefully nice looking ) website for templates and extensions ?
>
> Do we have an ETA on this?

I just got an update - the work has been carried out, and we will have a
final look at the machine. There's one little detail I'm clarifying with
Andreas, so my expectation is we will have it later this/early next
week, finally. ;-)

Florian

Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | IRC: floeff on Freenode

Charles-H. Schulz Charles-H. Schulz

Re: Status of the extensions and templates website

Hello Florian,

Florian Effenberger @ 2016-11-17 07:26 GMT:

> Hi Charles,
>
> Charles-H. Schulz wrote on 2016-11-16 at 10:52:
>> When will we have the new and redesigned (and hopefully nice looking ) website for templates and extensions ?
>>
>> Do we have an ETA on this?
>
> I just got an update - the work has been carried out, and we will have a
> final look at the machine. There's one little detail I'm clarifying with
> Andreas, so my expectation is we will have it later this/early next
> week, finally. ;-)

It looks like we have good news then :-)

Thank you for the update,

--
Charles-H. Schulz Co-founder, The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts Legal details: http://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint Mobile Number: +33 (0)6 98 65 54 24.