Stiftungstag in Erfurt

Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

Stiftungstag in Erfurt

Hello,

is anyone from the board or other TDF officials interested in joining
the "Stiftungstag" in Erfurt, Germany? It's a meeting of many
foundations, organized by the German head association of foundations,
from June 20th to 22nd.

It probably only makes sense for German-speaking attendees, since that
will be the main language. I can't make it, since on the 22nd I am
already on my way to Hof and cannot afford to be away a whole week.

The fee is 250 €, with a discount of 20 € if we book until April 30th
(not including hotel and travel).

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger, Chairman of the Board
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108

Charles-H. Schulz Charles-H. Schulz

Re: Stiftungstag in Erfurt

Le Wed, 18 Apr 2012 13:01:37 +0200,
Florian Effenberger <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> is anyone from the board or other TDF officials interested in joining
> the "Stiftungstag" in Erfurt, Germany? It's a meeting of many
> foundations, organized by the German head association of foundations,
> from June 20th to 22nd.
>
> It probably only makes sense for German-speaking attendees, since
> that will be the main language. I can't make it, since on the 22nd I
> am already on my way to Hof and cannot afford to be away a whole week.
>
> The fee is 250 €, with a discount of 20 € if we book until April 30th
> (not including hotel and travel).
>
> Florian

Shouldn't Michael S go?

Best,

--
Charles-H. Schulz
Co-founder & Director, The Document Foundation,

mike schinagl mike schinagl

Re: Stiftungstag in Erfurt

Hi,

I am considering it, but have to find time first.

Cheers Mike

Charles-H. Schulz wrote on 18.04.2012 14:35:

> Le Wed, 18 Apr 2012 13:01:37 +0200,
> Florian Effenberger <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> is anyone from the board or other TDF officials interested in joining
>> the "Stiftungstag" in Erfurt, Germany? It's a meeting of many
>> foundations, organized by the German head association of foundations,
>> from June 20th to 22nd.
>>
>> It probably only makes sense for German-speaking attendees, since
>> that will be the main language. I can't make it, since on the 22nd I
>> am already on my way to Hof and cannot afford to be away a whole week.
>>
>> The fee is 250 €, with a discount of 20 € if we book until April 30th
>> (not including hotel and travel).
>>
>> Florian
>>

> Shouldn't Michael S go?
>
> Best,