Strange results when exporting chart??

Michael D. Setzer II Michael D. Setzer II

Strange results when exporting chart??

Was able to fix it, but know it wasn't how it should be done?
Some how when I went to export a chart it was always defaulting to
/root/x directory. I could manually change it to my users home directory,
and save it there, but later attempts to export the updated chart would
again default to the /root/x directory.

Looked thru all the config options I could think of, and nothing.
ended up going into my .config directory, and found this file that
contained entries with file:///root

.config/libreoffice/4/user/registrymodifications.xcu

Think it appeared on 3 lines in the file. Just deleted the lines, and then it
went to defaulting to the users/Document folder..
Not sure what I did to get it to start defaulting to /root/x or where I
should have gone to correct it without manually editing the file.

.config/libreoffice/4/user/registrymodifications.xcu

Also, is there a way to change the default from PNG to JPG. For this
chart the JPG seems to be much sharper than the same exported to PNG.

Thanks. Have a Great Day, and be safe.

 Michael D. Setzer II - Computer Science Instructor (Retired)
 mailto:[hidden email]
 mailto:[hidden email]
 Guam - Where America's Day Begins
 G4L Disk Imaging Project maintainer