Styles / properties in side bar

Cor Nouws Cor Nouws

Styles / properties in side bar

Hi,

I have some ideas to improve on how the styles list and properties for
character and paragraph are offered in 5.0

Is there an issue and or debate ongoing still?

thanks,

--
Cor Nouws
- vrijwilliger http://nl.libreoffice.org

Heiko Tietze Heiko Tietze

Re: Styles / properties in side bar

It's planned but there is not more than a template yet:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/18_dRi2x5e9VHILAJ7GKFCfbgidf5MHGtRuOsnGBt5Ao/edit