Subscription neened!

Aiman Abbas Aiman Abbas

Subscription neened!

Hello  Hope you are doing good, i want to work on translation of libreoffice documentation into urdu, can you please add me to the mailing list and i will start working on it.Thanks

Sigrid Carrera Sigrid Carrera

Re: Subscription neened!

Hi Aiman,

you can subscribe yourself to the mailinglist, that does not need to go
through the moderators.

Please send an email from your email-account to
[hidden email]
<documentation%[hidden email]>

You will receive another email, asking you to confirm the subscription,
once you clicked on the link there, you are subscribed and will receive all
the emails that go to the mailinglist.

Do you want to have an account for ODFAuthors? If so, please reply to me
with the username you would like to have and I will set up the account for
you.

Thank you for joining. :)
Have fun!

Sigrid

On 29 April 2015 at 13:43, Aiman Abbas <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello  Hope you are doing good, i want to work on translation of
> libreoffice documentation into urdu, can you please add me to the mailing
> list and i will start working on it.Thanks

sophi sophi

Re: Subscription neened!

HI again Aiman,
Le 29/04/2015 14:16, Sigrid Carrera a écrit :

> Hi Aiman,
>
> you can subscribe yourself to the mailinglist, that does not need to go
> through the moderators.
>
> Please send an email from your email-account to
> [hidden email]
> <documentation%[hidden email]>
>
> You will receive another email, asking you to confirm the subscription,
> once you clicked on the link there, you are subscribed and will receive all
> the emails that go to the mailinglist.
>
> Do you want to have an account for ODFAuthors? If so, please reply to me
> with the username you would like to have and I will set up the account for
> you.

I think Aiman will be greatly helped by using the OmegaT project process
we have put in place. It will also help the Urdu l10n project by
building a common glossary and a terminology file that could be used by
both projects.

Cheers
Sophie

--