Subscription

Giovanni Caligaris Giovanni Caligaris

Subscription

Hello

I would like to subscript to the website mailing list. Right now I am
doing the localization for Guarani and would like to translate the LO
website as well.

Cheers!

-Gio

Sigrid Carrera Sigrid Carrera

Re: Subscription

Hi Giovanni,

since no one has replied to you yet, I'll do it now:
You can subscribe yourself by sending an email to:

[hidden email]
<website%[hidden email]>

You will get an email that you need to confirm and then you are subscribed.
:)

/Sigrid

On 11 November 2015 at 18:34, Giovanni Caligaris <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello
>
> I would like to subscript to the website mailing list. Right now I am
> doing the localization for Guarani and would like to translate the LO
> website as well.
>
> Cheers!
>
> -Gio

sophi sophi

Re: Subscription

Hi Sigrid,
Le 13/11/2015 09:06, Sigrid Carrera a écrit :

> Hi Giovanni,
>
> since no one has replied to you yet, I'll do it now:
> You can subscribe yourself by sending an email to:
>
> [hidden email]
> <website%[hidden email]>
>
> You will get an email that you need to confirm and then you are subscribed.
> :)

Thanks for taking care, I was talking with Giovanni privately on this
and other topics and didn't manage to came back to the list.

Cheers
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier [hidden email]