Subsequent Unit Test CppunitTest_sc_ddelinkobj Failing Under Windows

slacka slacka

Subsequent Unit Test CppunitTest_sc_ddelinkobj Failing Under Windows

'make check' builds are failing on both of my Windows 10 boxes are failing after:
https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=63ff8602c16b
    tdf#45904 Move XRefreshable Java tests to C++

With this failure:
https://pastebin.com/bvafeEUv

[build CUT] sc_ddelinkobj
D:/core/test/source/util/xrefreshable.cxx:61:sc_apitest::ScDDELinkObj::testRefresh
assertion failed
- Expression: xListener->m_bListenerCalled

D:/core/test/source/util/xrefreshable.cxx:72:sc_apitest::ScDDELinkObj::testRemoveRefreshListener
assertion failed
- Expression: xListener->m_bListenerCalled

com::sun::star::script::XLibraryContainer> &,const class com::sun::star::uno::Reference<class com::sun::star::frame::XModel> &)
    type: com.sun.star.lang.IllegalArgumentException

sc_apitest::ScDDELinkObj::testRemoveRefreshListener finished in: 10836ms
D:/core/test/source/util/xrefreshable.cxx(61) : error : Assertion
Test name: sc_apitest::ScDDELinkObj::testRefresh
assertion failed
- Expression: xListener->m_bListenerCalled

D:/core/test/source/util/xrefreshable.cxx(72) : error : Assertion
Test name: sc_apitest::ScDDELinkObj::testRemoveRefreshListener
assertion failed
- Expression: xListener->m_bListenerCalled

Failures !!!
Run: 8   Failure total: 2   Failures: 2   Errors: 0
Error: a unit test failed, please do one of:
make CppunitTest_sc_ddelinkobj

Would you like any additional debugging info?
Jens Carl Jens Carl

Re: Subsequent Unit Test CppunitTest_sc_ddelinkobj Failing Under Windows

Hello Luke,

On 12/8/18 7:09 AM, Luke Benes wrote:

> Would you like any additional debugging info?

I personally don't have access to any Windows machines and my knowledge
about Windows Devolvement (Virtual Studio) is very limited. So I
unfortunately can't provide you with any instructions how to debug it.

I'll ask on the IRC if it's possible for me to get some kind of access
to a Windows machine. If it's possible I will start to debug the code.

Cheers,

  Jens

Kaganski Mike Kaganski Mike

On 12/13/2018 3:05 AM, Jens Carl wrote:

> Hello Luke,
>
> On 12/8/18 7:09 AM, Luke Benes wrote:
>
>> Would you like any additional debugging info?
>
> I personally don't have access to any Windows machines and my knowledge
> about Windows Devolvement (Virtual Studio) is very limited. So I
> unfortunately can't provide you with any instructions how to debug it.
>
> I'll ask on the IRC if it's possible for me to get some kind of access
> to a Windows machine. If it's possible I will start to debug the code.

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/65079 handles this. Please ask about
Windows access though, because it's mandatory to test on Windows.

Mike Kaganski