Suggestion for the Contact page

Stefano Spinucci Stefano Spinucci

Suggestion for the Contact page

Hi,
I have a suggestion for the Contact page
http://www.documentfoundation.org/contact/

In "Mailing Lists" section should be put a link to the mailing lists
archives, maybe to the gmane page
http://gmane.org/find.php?list=documentfoundation, for me better readable
than the "standard" archive page.

Bye.

Stefano Spinucci

NoOp NoOp

Re: Suggestion for the Contact page

On 10/07/2010 12:27 PM, Stefano Spinucci wrote:
> Hi,
> I have a suggestion for the Contact page
> http://www.documentfoundation.org/contact/
>
> In "Mailing Lists" section should be put a link to the mailing lists
> archives, maybe to the gmane page
> http://gmane.org/find.php?list=documentfoundation, for me better readable
> than the "standard" archive page.

Posts to the discuss list aren't being posted when using gmane.org.
Subscribe to the mail list results in a bounce. Please add a contact
email address for the list administrators.