TDF Budget as of 2012-12-12

Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

TDF Budget as of 2012-12-12

This is a non-binding draft. ConCardis is subject to conversion rates
and fees.
Empty fields declare either no spending, or amount already booked.
For SPI, incl. AB fees, see
http://lists.spi-inc.org/pipermail/spi-general/2012-September/003100.html

Incoming

Bank account 93.695,68 €
Credit card account 311,69 €
PayPal 369,20 €
Flattr 0,00 €
ConCardis (not taken into account)

Outgoing one-time fees

LibOCon videos -1.600,00 €
Private BoD decision -1.350,00 €

Outgoing recurring fees,
extrapolated to the rest of the year

Servers and bandwith -750,50 €
Mail forwarding service -178,50 €
ConCardis fees -73,50 €
SIP line -50,70 €
Tax advisory (est.) -1.500,00 €
Authority fees -150,00 €
Authority fees reserve -621,47 €

INCOMING TOTAL 94.376,57 €
OUTGOING TOTAL -6.274,67 €

TOTAL BALANCE 88.101,90 €
SAFETY RESERVE -15.000,00 €

BUDGET 73.101,90 €

Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108
Jabber: [hidden email] | SIP: [hidden email]

Thorsten Behrens Thorsten Behrens

Preliminary December 2012 profits & losses (was: Re: [board-discuss] TDF Budget as of 2012-12-12)

Florian Effenberger wrote:

> TDF Budget as of 2012-12-12
>
> This is a non-binding draft. ConCardis is subject to conversion
> rates and fees.
> Empty fields declare either no spending, or amount already booked.
> For SPI, incl. AB fees, see http://lists.spi-inc.org/pipermail/spi-general/2012-September/003100.html
>
> Incoming
>
> Bank account 93.695,68 €
> Credit card account 311,69 €
> PayPal 369,20 €
> Flattr 0,00 €
> ConCardis (not taken into account)
>

> Outgoing one-time fees
>
> LibOCon videos -1.600,00 €
> Private BoD decision -1.350,00 €
>

> Outgoing recurring fees,
> extrapolated to the rest of the year
>
> Servers and bandwith -750,50 €
> Mail forwarding service -178,50 €
> ConCardis fees -73,50 €
> SIP line -50,70 €
> Tax advisory (est.) -1.500,00 €
> Authority fees -150,00 €
> Authority fees reserve -621,47 €
>

> INCOMING TOTAL 94.376,57 €
> OUTGOING TOTAL -6.274,67 €
>
> TOTAL BALANCE 88.101,90 €
> SAFETY RESERVE -15.000,00 €
>
> BUDGET 73.101,90 €

Dear members, TDF supporters,

please find attached our December 2012 profits & losses report. This
report is preliminary, pending tax advisor approval for the TDF annual
financial report.

Many thanks for your ongoing support, with kind regards,

--
Thorsten Behrens, Director, Deputy Chairman of the Board

tdf-2012-12-report.html (16K) Download Attachment