TDF Budget for 2012 as of 2012-05-08

Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

TDF Budget for 2012 as of 2012-05-08

This is a non-binding draft, which does not include advisory board fees.

Incoming
Bank account 40.442,13 €
PayPal 139,37 €

Outgoing one-time fees
Currently none

Outgoing recurring fees, extrapolated to one year
-11.910,89 €
(Details on those will follow in a subsequent posting soon.)

INCOMING TOTAL 40.581,50 €
OUTGOING TOTAL -11.910,89 €

TOTAL BALANCE 28.670,61 €
SAFETY RESERVE -15.000,00 €

BUDGET 13.670,61 €

--
Florian Effenberger, Chairman of the Board
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108

Thorsten Behrens Thorsten Behrens

Re: TDF Budget for 2012 as of 2012-05-08

Florian Effenberger wrote:

> TDF Budget for 2012 as of 2012-05-08
> This is a non-binding draft, which does not include advisory board fees.
>
> Incoming
> Bank account 40.442,13 €
> PayPal 139,37 €
>
> Outgoing one-time fees
> Currently none
>
> Outgoing recurring fees, extrapolated to one year
> -11.910,89 €
> (Details on those will follow in a subsequent posting soon.)
>
> INCOMING TOTAL 40.581,50 €
> OUTGOING TOTAL -11.910,89 €
>
> TOTAL BALANCE 28.670,61 €
> SAFETY RESERVE -15.000,00 €
>
> BUDGET 13.670,61 €

Dear members, TDF supporters,

accounting is now fully operational, so in addition to Florian's
budget numbers, let me share monthly profit & loss statements with
you. Here, please find the April report attached. Transitioning
accounting and accounts over from FrODeV was ongoing until April 1st,
so there were some two month accrued payments taking place in April.

I apologize for the German account names, which originate from
tax authorities-mandated forms. Help with translations appreciated.

Thorsten Behrens, Director, Deputy Chairman of the Board

tdf-2012-04-report.html (15K) Download Attachment