TDF Budget for 2012 as of 2012-06-08

Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

TDF Budget for 2012 as of 2012-06-08

Hello,

I've just quickly updated the numbers in my sheet:

TDF Budget for 2012 as of 2012-06-08
This is a non-binding draft, which does not include advisory board fees.

INCOMING TOTAL: 42.154,32 €
OUTGOING TOTAL: -8.159,49 €

TOTAL BALANCE: 33.994,83 €

SAFETY RESERVE: -15.000,00 €

BUDGET: 18.994,83 €

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger, Chairman of the Board
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108

Thorsten Behrens Thorsten Behrens

Re: TDF Budget for 2012 as of 2012-06-08

Florian Effenberger wrote:

> TDF Budget for 2012 as of 2012-06-08
> This is a non-binding draft, which does not include advisory board fees.
>
> INCOMING TOTAL: 42.154,32 €
> OUTGOING TOTAL: -8.159,49 €
>
> TOTAL BALANCE: 33.994,83 €
>
> SAFETY RESERVE: -15.000,00 €
>
> BUDGET: 18.994,83 €

Dear members, TDF supporters,

and again let me supplement Florian's numbers with the May 2012
profits & losses report.

I apologize for the German account names, which originate from
tax authorities-mandated forms. Help with translations appreciated.

Thorsten Behrens, Director, Deputy Chairman of the Board

tdf-2012-05-report.html (15K) Download Attachment