TDF Budget for 2012 as of 2012-10-23

Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

TDF Budget for 2012 as of 2012-10-23

Hello everyone,

attached is our current budget - and, woohooo, it seems that the
fundraising campaign so far gave us an additional 11.000 €! Wow, that's
amazing, I'll try to prepare some blogpost on that topic soon!

For the amount below, I've tried to calculate the ConCardis fees in, but
for the exact amount, we need to wait for the first payment from them.
It depends on the conversion and the exact fees.

Happy,
Florian

TDF Budget for 2012 as of 2012-10-23

This is a non-binding draft. ConCardis is subject to conversion rates
and fees.
Empty fields declare either no spending, or amount already booked.
For SPI, incl. AB fees, see
http://lists.spi-inc.org/pipermail/spi-general/2012-September/003100.html

Incoming

Bank account 47.881,97 €
Credit card account 311,69 €
PayPal 837,83 €
Flattr 52,00 €
ConCardis 5.093,79 €

Outgoing one-time fees

(None)

Outgoing recurring fees, extrapolated to the rest of the year

Servers and bandwith -2.019,00 €
Mail forwarding service -535,50 €
SIP line -152,40 €
Tax advisory (est.) -1.500,00 €
Authority fees -150,00 €
Authority fees reserve -621,47 €

INCOMING TOTAL 54.177,28 €
OUTGOING TOTAL -4.978,37 €

TOTAL BALANCE 49.198,91 €
SAFETY RESERVE -15.000,00 €
BUDGET 34.198,91 €

Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108

jmadero jmadero

Re: TDF Budget for 2012 as of 2012-10-23

On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 10:55 AM, Florian Effenberger <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello everyone,

attached is our current budget - and, woohooo, it seems that the fundraising campaign so far gave us an additional 11.000 €! Wow, that's amazing, I'll try to prepare some blogpost on that topic soon!

:-D

Thanks for the update :)

Regards,
Joel

--
Joel Madero
LibO QA Volunteer

Thorsten Behrens Thorsten Behrens

October 2012 profits & losses (was: Re: TDF Budget for 2012 as of 2012-10-23)

Florian Effenberger wrote:

> TDF Budget for 2012 as of 2012-10-23
>
> This is a non-binding draft. ConCardis is subject to conversion
> rates and fees.
> Empty fields declare either no spending, or amount already booked.
> For SPI, incl. AB fees, see http://lists.spi-inc.org/pipermail/spi-general/2012-September/003100.html
>
> Incoming
>
> Bank account 47.881,97 €
> Credit card account 311,69 €
> PayPal 837,83 €
> Flattr 52,00 €
> ConCardis 5.093,79 €
>
> Outgoing one-time fees
>
> (None)
>
> Outgoing recurring fees, extrapolated to the rest of the year
>
> Servers and bandwith -2.019,00 €
> Mail forwarding service -535,50 €
> SIP line -152,40 €
> Tax advisory (est.) -1.500,00 €
> Authority fees -150,00 €
> Authority fees reserve -621,47 €
>
> INCOMING TOTAL 54.177,28 €
> OUTGOING TOTAL -4.978,37 €
>
> TOTAL BALANCE 49.198,91 €
> SAFETY RESERVE -15.000,00 €
> BUDGET 34.198,91 €

Dear members, TDF supporters,

please find attached our October 2012 profits & losses report. Net
income is most likely about € 4200.00 higher, but as of Nov. 1st,
that money was not yet in our bank, therefore not accounted for yet.
I'll update the statement once that's in.

Many thanks for your ongoing support, with kind regards,

--
Thorsten Behrens, Director, Deputy Chairman of the Board

tdf-2012-10-report.html (16K) Download Attachment