Tango Icon Theme

Nigel Verity Nigel Verity

Tango Icon Theme

Hi

I have upgraded to LO 4.3 on Debian (32 bit).

I see that some of the toolbar icons in the Tango style have changed from 4.2 (for example bold, underline, italic). Is this intentional or will they revert back to the familiar icons in due course?

Thanks.

Regards

Nige Verity

Owen Genat Owen Genat

Re: Tango Icon Theme

Nigel Verity wrote
I see that some of the toolbar icons in the Tango style have changed from 4.2 (for example bold, underline, italic). Is this intentional or will they revert back to the familiar icons in due course?
Did the bold icon (for example) change from a light blue capital A to a black lowercase a? This change appears to have been made back in early 2014:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=63c7349bb77d34c93aa0b289e11c773c7b42733f

Seems to be permanent as it is still this way in the current v4.4.0.0alpha. I do not know the UX reasoning behind the change.