Tango test : Wrong icon for Frame in Navigator

sophi sophi

Tango test : Wrong icon for Frame in Navigator

Hi all,

Working with 4.0beta2 and the new icons Tango Test, there is a confusion
for one of them.
When you create a frame using Insert > Frame, this frame appears in the
Navigator under Text Frame and should have the same icon as in the menu,
it has currently the icon used for inserting text frame from the Draw
bar (this last one doesn't appear in the Navigator).

Kind regards
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier <[hidden email]>
Tel:+33683901545

Alexander Wilms Alexander Wilms

Re: Tango test : Wrong icon for Frame in Navigator

sophi sophi

Re: Tango test : Wrong icon for Frame in Navigator

Alexander Wilms Alexander Wilms

Re: Tango test : Wrong icon for Frame in Navigator

I asked on the dev mailing list how to deal with this

Cheers,

ALex