Terminology modifications to Paste Special format

Terminology modifications to Paste Special format – Hi all, based on the request at tdf#89453 I made a patch for the formats in the paste special dialog. And since this text is on a very prominent ...
Hi. Can only offer an opinion from the other side of the world. I added some comments below but wonder if the text should hint at when to use or ...
Okay, so let's go with the simple solution of just the format name without further explanation. * Unformatted text -> Unformatted text * Bitma...
Hi Heiko, Le 07/04/2018 à 11:18, Heiko Tietze a écrit : > Okay, so let's go with the simple solution of just the format name without further e...
Hi Heiko, are the texts the same for all modules? The problem is, that the modules handle the clipboard content different. For example: Calc8, i...
On 05.04.2018 20:31, Regina Henschel wrote: > are the texts the same for all modules? I don't know. We have >100 formats and I just tried t...
On 04/05/2018 01:22 PM, Heiko Tietze wrote: > * HTML (HyperText Markup Language) -> Web formatting (HTML) > + Samuel: I would just ca...
Hi Heiko, Am 05.04.2018 um 15:22 schrieb Heiko Tietze: > based on the request at tdf#89453 I made a patch for the formats in the paste special...