TestLink to replace MozTrap, your help is wanted ;)
As you may not know, we are migrating to TestLink instead of MozTrap to
manage and run LibreOffice manual tests.
The instance is here for the moment:
- it is still maintained and developed (MozTrap is abandoned)
- it has very nice ways to add and managed tests, bridge with BZ, make
stats and so on.
- it is localized (UI) in several languages
- it is easy to run translated tests and managed fully localized
Once done, I'll create tests based on BZ links Xisco sent me and we see
relevant for manual tests.
If you are interested to help me to work on the *English parts* only for
the moment, these are:
- documenting admin parts,
- documenting how to tests,
- documentingl10n management,
- create tests,
- bridge BZ
- see how automatic tests are managed (this is possible but I didn't
read anything for the moment, maybe this is relevant for development too)
Any help is welcome and really appreciated to bring the instance live as
soon as possible and have other eyes than mine in organizing the process.
Thanks a lot in advance!
Sophie Gautier [hidden email] GSM: +33683901545
The Document Foundation