Texas Linux Fest - May 1

drew-gmail drew-gmail

Texas Linux Fest - May 1

Howdy,

Ok so the Texas Linux Fest https://2020.texaslinuxfest.org/ is coming up on
May 1st.

Heard from an individual that they are tentatively looking at giving a
LibreOffice focused presentation there.

So, again, if there are others in the Austin, Texas area planning on
attending and who would be interested in either giving an address or
helping staff a booth it would be good to start coordinating that.

Perhaps a touch back here on the ML and then a page on the wiki for them to
use.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,

Drew

Italo Vignoli-6 Italo Vignoli-6

Re: Texas Linux Fest - May 1

Hi Drew, I am still in Brussels for FOSDEM until tomorrow evening. I
will provide a reply to all of your messages as soon as I am back home
and can llok at the backlog.

On 2/3/20 6:46 PM, Drew Jensen wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> Ok so the Texas Linux Fest https://2020.texaslinuxfest.org/ is coming up on
> May 1st.
>
> Heard from an individual that they are tentatively looking at giving a
> LibreOffice focused presentation there.
>
> So, again, if there are others in the Austin, Texas area planning on
> attending and who would be interested in either giving an address or
> helping staff a booth it would be good to start coordinating that.
>
> Perhaps a touch back here on the ML and then a page on the wiki for them to
> use.
>
> Looking forward to hearing from you.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Drew

drew-gmail drew-gmail

Re: Texas Linux Fest - May 1

Howdy,

Great. Just replying so that I can add Roland as CC so to be sure he is in
this thread also.

On Tue, Feb 4, 2020 at 6:37 AM Italo Vignoli <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Drew, I am still in Brussels for FOSDEM until tomorrow evening. I
> will provide a reply to all of your messages as soon as I am back home
> and can llok at the backlog.
>
> On 2/3/20 6:46 PM, Drew Jensen wrote:
> > Howdy,
> >
> > Ok so the Texas Linux Fest https://2020.texaslinuxfest.org/ is coming
> up on
> > May 1st.
> >
> > Heard from an individual that they are tentatively looking at giving a
> > LibreOffice focused presentation there.
> >
> > So, again, if there are others in the Austin, Texas area planning on
> > attending and who would be interested in either giving an address or
> > helping staff a booth it would be good to start coordinating that.
> >
> > Perhaps a touch back here on the ML and then a page on the wiki for them
> > use.
> >
> > Looking forward to hearing from you.
> >
> > Best wishes,
> >
> > Drew

drew-gmail drew-gmail

Re: Texas Linux Fest - May 1

That is embarrassing; I mean Robinson (not Roland, whom ever that is ;-/