That little yellow rectangle

Séamas Ó Brógáin-2 Séamas Ó Brógáin-2

That little yellow rectangle

Could some kind person remind me how to get rid of the little yellow
rectangle with “Formatted . . . [date and time]” that hovers over every
paragraph in a document?

anne-ology anne-ology

Re: That little yellow rectangle

       I've never seen any triangle ... yellow or otherwise  ;-)

       But if you're seeing something as to date & time, then possibly
you've set that option to appear;
          suggestion: go to the menu line & check that each option is set
according to the way you prefer.

From: Séamas Ó Brógáin <[hidden email]>
Date: Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 1:47 PM
Subject: [libreoffice-users] That little yellow rectangle
To: [hidden email]

Jean-Baptiste Faure-3 Jean-Baptiste Faure-3

Le 15/09/2016 à 20:47, Séamas Ó Brógáin a écrit :
> Could some kind person remind me how to get rid of the little yellow
> rectangle with “Formatted . . . [date and time]” that hovers over every
> paragraph in a document?

Track changes ?

Best regards.
JBF

Disclaimer: my Internet Provider being located in France, each of our
exchanges over Internet will be scanned by French spying services.

Séamas Ó Brógáin-2 Séamas Ó Brógáin-2

Re: That little yellow rectangle

No, I’ve already got rid of “Track changes.”

In the meantime I have to say (blushingly) that I think I’ve found the
problem. This particular document had been created by someone who was
using that feature, and although I didn’t (and don’t), the document
keeps a record of changes. If I go to Edit > Track changes > Accept
all, they disappear.

Merci beaucoup!

TomD TomD

Re: That little yellow rectangle

Hi :)
Magic :)  That is good news.  I was somewhat mystified too so i'm glad you
were able to solve it.  The hint from Jean-Baptiste was good :)

Many thanks for letting us know the answer and for letting us know it got
solved!
Thanks and regards from
Tom :)