The Document Foundation Sri Lankan Community

Danishka Navin Danishka Navin

The Document Foundation Sri Lankan Community

Dear Sri Lankans,

Highly appreciate if you could join with the local community [1] as well.

We are working as a local community of The Document Foundation.
We will be support and organize awareness and release events
for all products owned by The Document Foundation.

http://groups.google.com/group/tdf-lk

Best Regards,
--
Danishka Navin
http://danishkanavin.blogspot.com

Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

Re: The Document Foundation Sri Lankan Community

Hi Danishka,

Am 04.10.2010 um 14:18 schrieb Danishka Navin:

> Highly appreciate if you could join with the local community [1] as well.
>
> We are working as a local community of The Document Foundation.
> We will be support and organize awareness and release events
> for all products owned by The Document Foundation.
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/tdf-lk

thank you very much for your engagement, that's truly appreciated!

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <[hidden email]>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880

Danishka Navin Danishka Navin

Re: The Document Foundation Sri Lankan Community

On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 6:02 PM, Florian Effenberger
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Danishka,
>
> Am 04.10.2010 um 14:18 schrieb Danishka Navin:
>
>> Highly appreciate if you could join with the local community [1] as well.
>>
>> We are working as a local community of The Document Foundation.
>> We will be support and organize awareness and release events
>> for all products owned by The Document Foundation.
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/tdf-lk
>
> thank you very much for your engagement, that's truly appreciated!

you are welcome :)