Theme for Marketing conference call

jhan carlos echevarria choquecota jhan carlos echevarria choquecota

Theme for Marketing conference call

Hi italo, i think if is possible define a team for south america countrys ,
to do a better marketing ,about donations and events to public. I talk with
many people release event and know that make the event like as a herself
collaborate.
Excuse me if i send it out of time, so i hope to reply to the next
conference call.

info-11 info-11

Re: Theme for Marketing conference call

Hello,

what about the middle east is there any marketing plans, and about the donations evets if it will be more focus on showing what LibreOffice capable of, something like micro tutorials on usable everyday tasks.

Hazim Elmissnid
[hidden email]
On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 08:08 AM, jhan carlos echevarria choquecota  wrote:
Hi italo, i think if is possible define a team for south america countrys ,
to do a better marketing ,about donations and events to public. I talk with
many people release event and know that make the event like as a herself
collaborate.
Excuse me if i send it out of time, so i hope to reply to the next
conference call.

Italo Vignoli-6 Italo Vignoli-6

Re: Theme for Marketing conference call

Local marketing activities are a responsibility of the local community.

TDF can help by creating materials, but the request should come from the
local community. For South America, there are mailing lists and Telegram
channels in Spanish, to discuss this kind of issues/opportunities.

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Local_Mailing_Lists

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website/Web_Sites_services

We have issues in getting press releases translated in local languages
(not in Spanish), which would be a very cost effective way of marketing
LibreOffice in each market (we have more than 80 country specific media
mailing list but most of them receive press releases in English because
nobody is translating the text into the local language).

On 28/02/2018 06:33, [hidden email] wrote:

> what about the middle east is there any marketing plans, and about the donations evets if it will be more focus on showing what LibreOffice capable of, something like micro tutorials on usable everyday tasks.

> On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 08:08 AM, jhan carlos echevarria choquecota  wrote:

> Hi italo, i think if is possible define a team for south america countrys ,
> to do a better marketing ,about donations and events to public. I talk with
> many people release event and know that make the event like as a herself
> collaborate.

mobile/signal +39.348.5653829 - email [hidden email]
hangout/jabber [hidden email] - skype italovignoli
GPG Key ID - 0xAAB8D5C0