Time to reitre the G+ buttons on TDF blog

drew-gmail drew-gmail

Time to reitre the G+ buttons on TDF blog

Howdy,

Reading the TDF blog today I noticed that there is a Google Plus share
button in the footer.

It appears the blog uses a third party to handle the clicks on those
buttons so maybe they need to be contacted or maybe just an update to the
blog source, IDK.

Best wishes,

Drew

Italo Vignoli-4 Italo Vignoli-4

Re: Time to reitre the G+ buttons on TDF blog

Thanks for the heads up, I have update the configuration of the plugin.

--
Italo Vignoli - [hidden email]
mobile/signal +39.348.5653829 - skype italovignoli