Tiny MCE strange behaviour

drodriguez drodriguez

Tiny MCE strange behaviour

I'm trying to add HTML code but the editor messes up.
See https://i.postimg.cc/rmr0fDKz/20190421-114013.jpg
The code on the right is what I'm pasting into tiny mce through html
option. And what you can seenon the left is what happens after trying to
save it.

It's weird

Re: Tiny MCE strange behaviour

Hi Daniel,

On Sun, Apr 21, 2019 at 5:15 PM Daniel A. Rodriguez
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm trying to add HTML code but the editor messes up.
> See https://i.postimg.cc/rmr0fDKz/20190421-114013.jpg

Would be easier to judge if you just pasted the whole text into email
or do a real screenshot.

> The code on the right is what I'm pasting into tiny mce through html
> option. And what you can seenon the left is what happens after trying to
> save it.

I think there's a tag mismatch somewhere, but hard to tell....

ciao
Christian