Tips of the week for LibreOfficeFR Twitter account

William Gathoye William Gathoye

Tips of the week for LibreOfficeFR Twitter account

Hello everyone,

I remember having asked the questions back in the days (2016), but as
the answer is now looking out of date, I'm asking it again.

I would like to port on the @LibreOfficeFR, the idea of LibreOffice tips
like what we have on the @LibreOffice account.

Back in the days, the tips were available on our marketing pad. [1] I
don't know whether they are still up to date.

Also do we have the translations (in French) for them? Since tips are
now included in LibreOffice itself, it would be great to take benefit of
this without having to retranslate everything.

Also what tool do you use to auto publish these tips on the English
@LibreOffice twitter account?

Thanks for you answers.

Regards,

[1] https://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/marketing

--
William Gathoye
<[hidden email]>

Mike Saunders Mike Saunders

Re: Tips of the week for LibreOfficeFR Twitter account

Hey William,

Sophie says she'll send the link for the French translation in Pootle,
but for future reference, here are the tips:

https://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/cui/inc/tipoftheday.hrc?r=e95f3221

They may be slightly more up-to-date than the pad, as people have
submitted suggestions and fixes, I believe!

Mike

On 15/11/2019 17:41, William Gathoye wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>

> I remember having asked the questions back in the days (2016), but as
> the answer is now looking out of date, I'm asking it again.
>
> I would like to port on the @LibreOfficeFR, the idea of LibreOffice tips
> like what we have on the @LibreOffice account.
>

> Back in the days, the tips were available on our marketing pad. [1] I
> don't know whether they are still up to date.
>
> Also do we have the translations (in French) for them? Since tips are
> now included in LibreOffice itself, it would be great to take benefit of
> this without having to retranslate everything.
>
> Also what tool do you use to auto publish these tips on the English
> @LibreOffice twitter account?
>

> Thanks for you answers.
>
> Regards,
>

> [1] https://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/marketing

Mike Saunders Mike Saunders

Re: Tips of the week for LibreOfficeFR Twitter account

sophie sophie

Re: Tips of the week for LibreOfficeFR Twitter account

Hi William,
Le 19/11/2019 à 10:46, Mike Saunders a écrit :
> Hey William,
>
> Sophie says she'll send the link for the French translation in Pootle,
> but for future reference, here are the tips:
>
> https://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/cui/inc/tipoftheday.hrc?r=e95f3221

here is the French translation:
https://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/translations/source/fr/cui/messages.po?r=6d407220
search for RID_CUI_TIPOFTHEDAY