Re: To apply for internship on Google Summer Of Code
Welcome to LibreOffice! It is nice to see you are interested in
applying for a GSoC project. Having skill/knowledge/experience in
programming, and especially in C++ helps a lot while working on
the LibreOffice code-base.
As the student application date for GSoC is approaching, we
suggest you to
* Go through the LibreOffice development getting started page 
* Start with solving some 'beginner' easyHacks 
* Solve at least one 'interesting' easyHack
* Start discussing your ideas with possible mentors, and preparing
* Don't leave your proposal to the last day. Sooner is better.
Also checking the GSoC ideas page first, and trying to choose the
easyHacks related to your probable idea(s) might be a good idea
, and perhaps also the page for ideas without a mentor yet .
If you ever get stuck (after doing the usual leg-work (re(search),
try, debug etc.) yourself), please don't hesitate to ask your
questions either on the #libreoffice-dev IRC channel, or on this