To let you know of a recent social media posting

drew-gmail drew-gmail

To let you know of a recent social media posting

Howdy,

(Couldn't recall if I was registered with this list or not, so cc to Italo
in case)

Just thought I'd let you know of a post I put up to the LibreOffice
community page on Google Plus this morning regarding recent QA testing of
the Firebird Migration Assistant coming with Base 6.1.

I also went ahead and cross shared that in to the Firebird community pate
on G+.

PS - I used google drive to share the pdf. The original Impress file is
available for anyone that might want it also, just let me know if anyone is
interest.

Best wishes,

Drew

Italo Vignoli-5 Italo Vignoli-5

Re: To let you know of a recent social media posting

Hi Drew, thanks for sharing.It looks like you are subscribed to the
list, as the message went through without moderation.

This is the link to the post:
https://plus.google.com/+DrewJensen/posts/hc2sgxQ8Xsd.

--
Italo Vignoli - Marketing & PR
email [hidden email]

drew-gmail drew-gmail

Re: To let you know of a recent social media posting

Great,

I toned the graphics down in that file and some light editing, updated
google drive with the new pdf (so url used in the G+ post gets the latest
change), just a moment ago.

Also put a copy of both the pdf and odp on the tdf nextcloud server, the
public link for the pdf is
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/E4d58zLZLJkXG7z