Too much emphasys on donation?

Too much emphasys on donation? – Hi all Apparently some users feel obligated and compelled to donate in order to be able to download. http://ask.libreoffice.org/en/question/29...
First of all, I always believed that the TDF is an open foundation and therefore CRITICISM SHOULD ALWAYS BE WELCOME because that is what makes the...
Hi Pedro, *, On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 12:09 AM, Pedro <pedlino@...> wrote: > [...] > Please look at the download page (which is by ...
On Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 6:09 PM, Pedro <pedlino@...> wrote: > Hi all > > Apparently some users feel obligated and compelled to do...
Hi qubit ;) That would definitely help... I'm not a designer but it is obvious that the page contents puts so much emphasis on donation tha...
On Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 7:19 PM, Pedro <pedlino@...> wrote: > Hi qubit ;) > Revealing my secret name! Well, at least you didn't ca...
Hello, thanks for the feedback, and let me shed some light to this from my point of view. The donation page as it is today, shown during t...
Hi Florian Thank you for the quick answer. I think that Robinson's suggestion to make it a quite visible side bar while the focus is on ...
Hello, Pedro wrote on 2014-04-02 12:20: > I think that Robinson's suggestion to make it a quite visible side bar while > the focus is...
Op 2 apr. 2014 08:20 schreef "Charles-H. Schulz" <charles.schulz@...>: > 4. Personal comment: I have yet to see a post from y...
Hello Joren, On 2 avril 2014 08:54:06 CEST, Joren DC <jorendc@...> wrote: > >Op 2 apr. 2014 08:20 schreef "Charles-H. Schulz&quo...
Hi Charles This post is about how other users perceive the download page. It is not even a problem that affects me. Regards, Pedro
Hello Pedro, On 2 avril 2014 00:09:12 CEST, Pedro <pedlino@...> wrote: >Hi all > >Apparently some users feel obligated and compell...
For what it's worth, here is what the donation pages clearly states upfront and not in footer notes: "[...] Your donation, which is purely ...