Toolbar find , buttons without icons .

Mariano  Gaudix Mariano Gaudix

Toolbar find , buttons without icons .

Hello  .  I  have  a small  problem   with the  toolbar  find  , some  icons  are not shown  . what is the name of the images   used  in the  toolbar find  ?  .
So  ,  I can add the missing icons .

Fitoschido Fitoschido

Re: Toolbar find , buttons without icons .

Mariano: those items are meant to be text, not icons. Otherwise I do not
think they would be as clear.

Adolfo Jayme Barrientos-3 Adolfo Jayme Barrientos-3

Re: Toolbar find , buttons without icons .

Mariano: those items are meant to be text, not icons. Otherwise I do
not think they would be as clear.

PS: The design team is moving to redmine.documentfoundation.org (and
this mailing list is being deprecated), please register there to
participate if you haven't done so yet.