Travel Request

Italo Vignoli-6 Italo Vignoli-6

Travel Request

I will fly to Tirana in early June (9 to 12 of June) for a two day
workshop, to go through the migration and the training protocols with
the local team, and train them on LibreOffice and ODF. I will also try
to understand if there are people willing to start contributing on the
source code, to provide local support.

Maximum total cost is around 300 Euro (200 Euro flight + 100 Euro
lodging). I kindly ask other budget approvers to express their opinion
(as I abstain).

Best, Italo

mobile/signal +39.348.5653829 - email [hidden email]
hangout/jabber [hidden email] - skype italovignoli
GPG Key ID - 0xAAB8D5C0

Jan Holesovsky-4 Jan Holesovsky-4

Re: Travel Request

Hi Italo,

Italo Vignoli píše v Po 22. 05. 2017 v 17:06 +0200:

> I will fly to Tirana in early June (9 to 12 of June) for a two day
> workshop, to go through the migration and the training protocols with
> the local team, and train them on LibreOffice and ODF. I will also try
> to understand if there are people willing to start contributing on the
> source code, to provide local support.
>
> Maximum total cost is around 300 Euro (200 Euro flight + 100 Euro
> lodging). I kindly ask other budget approvers to express their opinion
> (as I abstain).

Approving [should it go from the marketing budget :-)]

All the best,
Kendy

Osvaldo Gervasi Osvaldo Gervasi

Re: Travel Request

Approved

I will fly to Tirana in early June (9 to 12 of June) for a two day
workshop, to go through the migration and the training protocols with
the local team, and train them on LibreOffice and ODF. I will also try
to understand if there are people willing to start contributing on the
source code, to provide local support.

Maximum total cost is around 300 Euro (200 Euro flight + 100 Euro
lodging). I kindly ask other budget approvers to express their opinion
(as I abstain).

Best, Italo

mobile/signal <a href="tel:%2B39.348.5653829" value="+393485653829">+39.348.5653829 - email [hidden email]