Forgive me if this has been discussed; I searched the archive but didn't
I have a large spreadsheet, and I'm trying to create a row of buttons
near the top that, when clicked, will take me down to specific sections
(via a named range). Here's how to reproduce:
1. start with blank spreadsheet
2. page down a couple times, and then Sheet -> Named Ranges and
Expressions -> Define...
3. Name: FOO, click Add, go back up top to row 1.
4. Ctrl+K (insert hyperlink), Document, Target: FOO (URL becomes #FOO),
Form: Button, Text: Jump To Foo, click OK
5. Make sure Design Mode is off, click button, and you should jump down
to the row where you created the named range.
So far so good, right? Ok, now save the document and close LibreOffice.
Re-open the document, and the button no longer works.
Does anyone have any ideas? I've gotta be doing something wrong.
Windows 7 x64
Build ID: 22b09f6418e8c2d508a9eaf86b2399209b0990f4
CPU threads: 8; OS: Windows 6.1; UI render: default;
Locale: en-US (en_US); Calc: CL