UNO calls

rmcampos rmcampos

UNO calls

Hello!

I would to ask for some tips about the UNO calls and how they works.

I have been wondering, if we have the "Find & Replace" function into math,
it will be very nice. Then I started to looking for code inside writer to
try to understand the find and replace code.

I've found the view.hxx file, which have GetSearchDialog(). I've placed an
breakpoint on it. But it seems to be called at the start of the writer,
not when clicked in "Search and Replace".

Any tip will be helpfull.

Thanks.

Ricardo Montania
http://www.linuxafundo.com.br
Efe Gürkan YALAMAN Efe Gürkan YALAMAN

Re: UNO calls

Hi,

I've found the view.hxx file, which have GetSearchDialog(). I've placed an breakpoint on it. But it seems to be called at the start of the writer, not when clicked in "Search and Replace".

If you look to the path of the view.hxx you will see it is in sw module. There is also another view.hxx on starmath/inc.

You may have to write a new method for implementing this on maths. I also don't know how it can be implemented. But I would check how this code used for getting an idea.

http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/search?q=getsearchdialog&project=core
http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/sw/source/ui/uiview/viewsrch.cxx#768

Best,

--
Efe Gürkan YALAMAN
http://about.me/efegurkan

Andrzej Hunt Andrzej Hunt

Re: UNO calls

Hi Ricardo,

On Mon, 2013-07-29 at 09:22 -0300, Ricardo Montania wrote:

> I have been wondering, if we have the "Find & Replace" function into
> math,
> it will be very nice. Then I started to looking for code inside writer
> try to understand the find and replace code.
>
> I've found the view.hxx file, which have GetSearchDialog(). I've
> placed an
> breakpoint on it. But it seems to be called at the start of the
> writer,
> not when clicked in "Search and Replace".

The search dialog code itself I think is in:
svx/source/dialog/srchdlg.cxx

Some more search specific code is in:
svx/source/tbxctrls/tbunosearchcontrollers.cxx

The code that actually searches through a writer document is mostly in:
sw/source/ui/uiview/viewsrch.cxx

I can't remember how that's linked to the dialog any more though ;).

ATB,

        Andrzej