UX@LibreOffice Conference in Berlin?

Björn Balazs Björn Balazs

UX@LibreOffice Conference in Berlin?

Hi all,

I think it is more than time to actually meet in person.

So: who is coming to the LibreOffice Conference in Berlin? How do you like the
idea of proposing a usability / ux track for the conference? Who would be
interested in presenting something there?

Cheers,
Björn
--
www.OpenUsability.org
www.OpenSource-Usability-Labs.com

Kévin PEIGNOT-3 Kévin PEIGNOT-3

Re: UX@LibreOffice Conference in Berlin?

Hi Björn, Hi all
2012/5/29 Björn Balazs <[hidden email]>

> Hi all,
>
> I think it is more than time to actually meet in person.
>
> So: who is coming to the LibreOffice Conference in Berlin?

I would love that... But I don't know : I'm not even sure if I would have a
job these times !

> How do you like the idea of proposing a usability / ux track for the
> conference?

Great idea, it could improve dev interest in design.

> Who would be
> interested in presenting something there?

Nope, I'm not enough good nor involved these days.

Kévin

Christoph Noack Christoph Noack

Am Dienstag, den 29.05.2012, 13:00 +0200 schrieb Björn Balazs:
> So: who is coming to the LibreOffice Conference in Berlin? How do you like the
> idea of proposing a usability / ux track for the conference? Who would be
> interested in presenting something there?

I'll try to be there ... :-)

A usability or UX track would be great, although I'm not sure whether I
can prepare something "big". Personally, I think a few workshops for
doing some UX planning / design together would be nice as well.

What do the others think?

Cheers,
Christoph

PS: http://conference.libreoffice.org/

mirek2 mirek2

Re: UX@LibreOffice Conference in Berlin?

Hi everyone,

2012/5/29 Björn Balazs <[hidden email]>

> Hi all,
>
> I think it is more than time to actually meet in person.
>
> So: who is coming to the LibreOffice Conference in Berlin?

I might attend.

> How do you like the
> idea of proposing a usability / ux track for the conference? Who would be
> interested in presenting something there?

I like the idea, but I probably wouldn't present anything myself.

Christoph Noack Christoph Noack

Re: UX@LibreOffice Conference in Berlin?

Hi everyone!

Some update from my side concerning the LibreOffice Conference - I'm
really sorry that I will miss to meet you guys. Unfortunately (to me),
our company organized some UX workshops in Italy during the time of the
conference. Thus, I'll at least consume some spaghetti whilst hoping
that you'll enjoy your stay in Berlin.

Cheers,
Christoph