Unable to use LibreOffice in Collabora Online Development Edition (CODE)

João Jerónimo João Jerónimo

Unable to use LibreOffice in Collabora Online Development Edition (CODE)

Hello,

I downloaded the Collabora Online Development Edition (CODE) virtual
appliance for VirtualBox from
https://www.univention.com/products/univention-app-center/collabora-online-development-edition-with-owncloud/

The in-app documentation says that I need to install CODE and owCloud
from the app center that exists inside the running appliance, and I did
so. Actually, both apps come already installed when the appliance is
launched.

However, when I logged in at the owncloud app, using the default
"owncloud" username and password, the CODE module does not appear in the
Settings->Admin->Apps menu. As you can see in the attached screenshots.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

João Jerónimo

Dave Howorth Dave Howorth

Re: Unable to use LibreOffice in Collabora Online Development Edition (CODE)

On Wed, 11 Sep 2019 15:46:34 +0100
João Jerónimo <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I downloaded the Collabora Online Development Edition (CODE) virtual
> appliance for VirtualBox from
> https://www.univention.com/products/univention-app-center/collabora-online-development-edition-with-owncloud/
>
> The in-app documentation says that I need to install CODE and owCloud
> from the app center that exists inside the running appliance, and I
> did so. Actually, both apps come already installed when the appliance
> is launched.
>
> However, when I logged in at the owncloud app, using the default
> "owncloud" username and password, the CODE module does not appear in
> the Settings->Admin->Apps menu. As you can see in the attached
> screenshots.
>
> What am I doing wrong?

I expect you need to ask the support people for the product you are
using. i.e. Univention GmbH

On 11/09/19 17:24, Dave Howorth wrote:

> On Wed, 11 Sep 2019 15:46:34 +0100
> João Jerónimo <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I downloaded the Collabora Online Development Edition (CODE) virtual
>> appliance for VirtualBox from
>> https://www.univention.com/products/univention-app-center/collabora-online-development-edition-with-owncloud/
>>
>> The in-app documentation says that I need to install CODE and owCloud
>> from the app center that exists inside the running appliance, and I
>> did so. Actually, both apps come already installed when the appliance
>> is launched.
>>
>> However, when I logged in at the owncloud app, using the default
>> "owncloud" username and password, the CODE module does not appear in
>> the Settings->Admin->Apps menu. As you can see in the attached
>> screenshots.
>>
>> What am I doing wrong?
> I expect you need to ask the support people for the product you are
> using. i.e. Univention GmbH

Hello.

Thanks for your reply.

I understand what you are saying. However, in Collabora website they
point to this mailing list for people in need of help in their products.
See URL https://www.collaboraoffice.com/get-help-community-support/

As their website points to the Univention product as a solution for
trying CODE, I assumed that in this mailing someone could help me with this.

In that case I will try to find a solution in Univention support channels.

Thanks.

João Jerónimo