Uninstall Anaphraseus (LibO 3.6 on Mac)

Guy Voets Guy Voets

Uninstall Anaphraseus (LibO 3.6 on Mac)

Hi all,

I installed 3.6.0.2 today, and have a problem with the Anaphraseus
extension.
The extension hasn't been working for some time, but now, I get a error
message from LibO:

a Scripting Framework error occurred while executing Basic script
vnd.sun.star.script:LibAnaphrase.Install.removeAnaphraseus
language=Basic&Location=application

Message: The following Basic script could not be found:
library: 'LibAnaphrase'
module: 'Install'
method: 'RemoveAnaphraseus'
location: 'application'

This window now appears every time I close a document...
How to get rid of Anaphraseus (it doesn't work anyway because pf some
conflict with Google Translate or such).

BTW: Anaphraseus is kind of a clone of WordFast (for MSWord), a CAT tool.

--
Guy
using LibO 3.5.5 on a iMac Intel DualCore Lion 10.7.4

Manfred J. Krause Manfred J. Krause

Re: Uninstall Anaphraseus (LibO 3.6 on Mac)

Hi Guy,

On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 10:18 PM, Guy Voets wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I installed 3.6.0.2 today, and have a problem with the Anaphraseus
> extension.
> The extension hasn't been working for some time, but now, I get a error
> message from LibO:
>
> a Scripting Framework error occurred while executing Basic script
> vnd.sun.star.script:LibAnaphrase.Install.removeAnaphraseus
> language=Basic&Location=application
>
> Message: The following Basic script could not be found:
> library: 'LibAnaphrase'
> module: 'Install'
> method: 'RemoveAnaphraseus'
> location: 'application'
>
> This window now appears every time I close a document...
> How to get rid of Anaphraseus (it doesn't work anyway because pf some
> conflict with Google Translate or such).  [...]

Have a look at → 'Cannot uninstall Anaphraseus Extension'
http://ask.libreoffice.org/question/2855/cannot-uninstall-anaphraseus-extension-answered/

Hope this helps
mjk

--
LibreOffice 3.6 changes
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/3.6

Mark Stanton Mark Stanton

Re: Uninstall Anaphraseus (LibO 3.6 on Mac)

Anaphraseus not working?
It *seems* to be working here, but that might be because I'm not sure
what to expect from it.

I, too, get the complaint on closing a document (which I've reported
to the author), but it doesn't seem to cause a problem, does it?

Regards
Mark Stanton
One small step for mankind...

Guy Voets Guy Voets

2012/7/21 Manfred J. Krause <[hidden email]>

> Hi Guy,
>
> On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 10:18 PM, Guy Voets wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I installed 3.6.0.2 today, and have a problem with the Anaphraseus
> > extension.
> > The extension hasn't been working for some time, but now, I get a error
> > message from LibO:
> >
> > a Scripting Framework error occurred while executing Basic script
> > vnd.sun.star.script:LibAnaphrase.Install.removeAnaphraseus
> > language=Basic&Location=application
> >
> > Message: The following Basic script could not be found:
> > library: 'LibAnaphrase'
> > module: 'Install'
> > method: 'RemoveAnaphraseus'
> > location: 'application'
> >
> > This window now appears every time I close a document...
> > How to get rid of Anaphraseus (it doesn't work anyway because pf some
> > conflict with Google Translate or such).  [...]
>

> Have a look at → 'Cannot uninstall Anaphraseus Extension'
>
> http://ask.libreoffice.org/question/2855/cannot-uninstall-anaphraseus-extension-answered/
>
> Hope this helps
> mjk

Hi Manfred,

I tried this weekend to reach ask.libreoffice.org, but it was too busy. I
only succeeded to see the solutions you propose today. The 'uninstall'
option in the Anaphraseus menu doesn't seem to work. The 'uninstall' option
in the 'Readme_Eng' file gave the same error message as above. I also
clicked on the 'remove menu' button... surprise surprise, it now seems all
things Anaphraseus are gone.

thanks!
--
Guy
using LibO 3.6.0 on a iMac Intel DualCore Lion 10.7.4