Updated the shortened release notes

Charles-H. Schulz Charles-H. Schulz

Updated the shortened release notes

Hello,

Someone on Twitter pointed out the shortened release notes have not been
updated (http://www.libreoffice.org/download/release-notes/)

If no one is available I'm happy to take care of that.

Thank you,

--
Charles-H. Schulz Co-founder, The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts Legal details: http://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint Mobile Number: +33 (0)6 98 65 54 24.

Mike Saunders Mike Saunders

Re: Updated the shortened release notes

Hi Charles,

On 04/04/2017 07:24, Charles-H. Schulz wrote:

> Someone on Twitter pointed out the shortened release notes have not been
> updated (http://www.libreoffice.org/download/release-notes/)

Ah yes, we need to do that. I'm in training at the moment but I'll do it
when I'm back on Thursday, or if you want to update it in the meantime,
that'd be great - thanks!

Mike