Urgent! AskLibO contents were truncated!

Pedro Pedro

Urgent! AskLibO contents were truncated!

Hi all

Something is terribly wrong today:  All questions and answers (longer than some number of characters) are truncated

Example from an old topic
http://ask.libreoffice.org/en/question/1144/how-to-save-cursor-position-in-writer/#1147

I sincerely hope that a) this is a display bug or 2) there is a backup, otherwise months of information have been thrown into the garbage bin...

Pedro
Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

Re: Urgent! AskLibO contents were truncated!

Hi Pedro,

Pedro wrote on 2013-10-01 11:06:
> Something is terribly wrong today:  All questions and answers (longer than
> some number of characters) are truncated
>
> Example from an old topic
> http://ask.libreoffice.org/en/question/1144/how-to-save-cursor-position-in-writer/#1147
>
> I sincerely hope that a) this is a display bug or 2) there is a backup,
> otherwise months of information have been thrown into the garbage bin...

thanks for the report. I forwarded it to Evgeny, with whom we have a
support contract on AskBot maintenance.

Florian