Using R1C1-type formulae in Calc macros

ptoye ptoye

Using R1C1-type formulae in Calc macros

Is it possible to get and set formulae in a Calc cell using R1C1 rather than
A1 strings? I found that even if the option to use R1C1 is set in the Tools
| Options menu, the value of Cell.Formula is still in A1 format.

If not, I'll suggest it as an option. As I recall from many years ago using
VBA there was a FormualR1C1 (or something like it) property, and when
setting up a formula which references many items on the same row or column
it's a lot easier to use (IMHO).

-----
Peter
--