[VOTE] public vote resolution on TDC (The Document Collective)

Marina Latini-4 Marina Latini-4

[VOTE] public vote resolution on TDC (The Document Collective)

Dear Directors,
at the end of the last board meeting (27.09.2019) I was asked to send
out this email vote to be posted on this public board-discuss list.

The following vote was proposed during the last meeting:

       The Board RESOLVES to start creation of The Document Collective
(TDC) by taking the following acts:
       - Broadly, to implement the concepts in the Board's Document "The
Document Collective" version 0.4
(https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/6FLTHyR8kYTAjrY)
       - Appoint a transitional leadership Group comprising Nicolas
Christener, Eike Rathke, Michael Meeks, Thorsten Behrens, Uwe Altmann
       - Direct the Group to sign an agreement with Public Software CIC
hosting TDC as an unincorporated association
       - Allocate a line of credit of €50000 to be requested
incrementally as needed by Public Software CIC for TDC when the Group so
directs,
         to be returned once a surplus is available and at the Group's
discretion concerning timing and portioning, with the addition of 3%
annual interest.
       - Grant Public Software CIC a trademark license for "LibreOffice"
when used in the context of an online application software store
       - Direct the Group to initiate availability of LibreOffice for Mac
OS and Windows through the appropriate app stores for an appropriate fee
       - Request the Group to take over making available Impress Remote
and LibreOffice Viewer if each or either proves appropriate for TDC
       - Direct the Group to commission a mechanism to spend TDC's income
surplus in the manner agreed by the Board's Document
       - Direct the Group to plan for the transfer of all TDC activities
and liabilities to an independent legal entity as soon as practical,
         with governance implementing the concepts in the Board's
Document.

ATB,
Marina

--
Marina Latini, Chairwoman of the Board of Directors
Tel: +39 3497482812 | IRC: deneb_alpha on Freenode

Michael Meeks-5 Michael Meeks-5

Re: [VOTE] public vote resolution on TDC (The Document Collective)

On 30/09/2019 11:12, Marina Latini wrote:
> at the end of the last board meeting (27.09.2019) I was asked to send
> out this email vote to be posted on this public board-discuss list.
>
> The following vote was proposed during the last meeting:

>       The Board RESOLVES to start creation of The Document Collective
> (TDC) by taking the following acts: ...

        Thanks Marina;

        +1

                Michael.

--
[hidden email] <><, GM Collabora Productivity
Hangout: [hidden email], Skype: mmeeks

Simon Phipps Simon Phipps

Re: [VOTE] public vote resolution on TDC (The Document Collective)

I am abstaining from this vote.

S.

On Mon, Sep 30, 2019 at 11:13 AM Marina Latini <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Simon Phipps  http://webmink.com

Office: +1 (415) 683-7660 or +44 (238) 098 7027
Signal/Mobile:  +44 774 776 2816

Franklin Weng-3 Franklin Weng-3

Re: [VOTE] public vote resolution on TDC (The Document Collective)

+1 from me.

Marina Latini 於 2019/9/30 下午6:12 寫道:

--
Franklin Weng
Member, Board of Director & Certification Committee

Cor Nouws-3 Cor Nouws-3

Marina Latini wrote on 9/30/19 12:12 PM:

> Dear Directors,
> at the end of the last board meeting (27.09.2019) I was asked to send
> out this email vote to be posted on this public board-discuss list.
>
> The following vote was proposed during the last meeting:

>       The Board RESOLVES to start creation of The Document Collective
> (TDC) by taking the following acts:
>       - Broadly, to implement the concepts in the Board's Document "The
> Document Collective" version 0.4
> (https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/6FLTHyR8kYTAjrY)
>       - Appoint a transitional leadership Group comprising Nicolas
> Christener, Eike Rathke, Michael Meeks, Thorsten Behrens, Uwe Altmann
>       - Direct the Group to sign an agreement with Public Software CIC
> hosting TDC as an unincorporated association
>       - Allocate a line of credit of €50000 to be requested
> incrementally as needed by Public Software CIC for TDC when the Group so
> directs,
>         to be returned once a surplus is available and at the Group's
> discretion concerning timing and portioning, with the addition of 3%
> annual interest.
>       - Grant Public Software CIC a trademark license for "LibreOffice"
> when used in the context of an online application software store
>       - Direct the Group to initiate availability of LibreOffice for Mac
> OS and Windows through the appropriate app stores for an appropriate fee
>       - Request the Group to take over making available Impress Remote
> and LibreOffice Viewer if each or either proves appropriate for TDC
>       - Direct the Group to commission a mechanism to spend TDC's income
> surplus in the manner agreed by the Board's Document
>       - Direct the Group to plan for the transfer of all TDC activities
> and liabilities to an independent legal entity as soon as practical,
>         with governance implementing the concepts in the Board's Document.

+1

Cor

--
Cor Nouws, member Board of Directors

mobile  : +31 (0)6 25 20 7001
skype   : cornouws
blog    : cor4office-nl.blogspot.com
jabber  : [hidden email]

Thorsten Behrens Thorsten Behrens

Marina Latini wrote:

>       The Board RESOLVES to start creation of The Document Collective (TDC)
> by taking the following acts:
>       - Broadly, to implement the concepts in the Board's Document "The
> Document Collective" version 0.4
> (https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/6FLTHyR8kYTAjrY)
>       - Appoint a transitional leadership Group comprising Nicolas
> Christener, Eike Rathke, Michael Meeks, Thorsten Behrens, Uwe Altmann
>       - Direct the Group to sign an agreement with Public Software CIC
> hosting TDC as an unincorporated association
>       - Allocate a line of credit of €50000 to be requested incrementally as
> needed by Public Software CIC for TDC when the Group so directs,
>         to be returned once a surplus is available and at the Group's
> discretion concerning timing and portioning, with the addition of 3% annual
> interest.
>       - Grant Public Software CIC a trademark license for "LibreOffice" when
> used in the context of an online application software store
>       - Direct the Group to initiate availability of LibreOffice for Mac OS
> and Windows through the appropriate app stores for an appropriate fee
>       - Request the Group to take over making available Impress Remote and
> LibreOffice Viewer if each or either proves appropriate for TDC
>       - Direct the Group to commission a mechanism to spend TDC's income
> surplus in the manner agreed by the Board's Document
>       - Direct the Group to plan for the transfer of all TDC activities and
> liabilities to an independent legal entity as soon as practical,
>         with governance implementing the concepts in the Board's Document.

+1

Cheers,

-- Thorsten

signature.asc (1K) Download Attachment

On 30.09.2019 12:12, Marina Latini wrote:

> The following vote was proposed during the last meeting:

>       The Board RESOLVES to start creation of The Document Collective
> (TDC) by taking the following acts:
>       - Broadly, to implement the concepts in the Board's Document
> "The Document Collective" version 0.4
> (https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/6FLTHyR8kYTAjrY)
>       - Appoint a transitional leadership Group comprising Nicolas
> Christener, Eike Rathke, Michael Meeks, Thorsten Behrens, Uwe Altmann
>       - Direct the Group to sign an agreement with Public Software CIC
> hosting TDC as an unincorporated association
>       - Allocate a line of credit of €50000 to be requested
> incrementally as needed by Public Software CIC for TDC when the Group
> so directs,
>         to be returned once a surplus is available and at the Group's
> discretion concerning timing and portioning, with the addition of 3%
> annual interest.
>       - Grant Public Software CIC a trademark license for
> "LibreOffice" when used in the context of an online application
> software store
>       - Direct the Group to initiate availability of LibreOffice for
> Mac OS and Windows through the appropriate app stores for an
> appropriate fee
>       - Request the Group to take over making available Impress Remote
> and LibreOffice Viewer if each or either proves appropriate for TDC
>       - Direct the Group to commission a mechanism to spend TDC's
> income surplus in the manner agreed by the Board's Document
>       - Direct the Group to plan for the transfer of all TDC
> activities and liabilities to an independent legal entity as soon as
> practical,
>         with governance implementing the concepts in the Board's
> Document.

I abstain.

ATB,
Marina

--
Marina Latini, Chairwoman of the Board of Directors
Tel: +39 3497482812 | IRC: deneb_alpha on Freenode
GPG key "ID" 0xF010C774 - DAEC 51E7 4316 5FAE EAE0  F256 3DB8 2837 F010
C774
Better use 64-bit 0x3DB82837F010C774 here is why: https://evil32.com/

Jan Holesovsky-4 Jan Holesovsky-4

Re: [VOTE] public vote resolution on TDC (The Document Collective)

Hi all,

Marina Latini píše v Po 30. 09. 2019 v 12:12 +0200:

> The following vote was proposed during the last meeting:

>        The Board RESOLVES to start creation of The Document
> Collective
> (TDC) by taking the following acts:

+1, support this.

All the best,
Kendy

Eike Rathke-3 Eike Rathke-3

On Monday, 2019-09-30 12:12:16 +0200, Marina Latini wrote:

>       The Board RESOLVES to start creation of The Document Collective (TDC)
> by taking the following acts:
>       - Broadly, to implement the concepts in the Board's Document "The
> Document Collective" version 0.4
> (https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/6FLTHyR8kYTAjrY)
>       - Appoint a transitional leadership Group comprising Nicolas
> Christener, Eike Rathke, Michael Meeks, Thorsten Behrens, Uwe Altmann
>       - Direct the Group to sign an agreement with Public Software CIC
> hosting TDC as an unincorporated association
>       - Allocate a line of credit of €50000 to be requested incrementally as
> needed by Public Software CIC for TDC when the Group so directs,
>         to be returned once a surplus is available and at the Group's
> discretion concerning timing and portioning, with the addition of 3% annual
> interest.
>       - Grant Public Software CIC a trademark license for "LibreOffice" when
> used in the context of an online application software store
>       - Direct the Group to initiate availability of LibreOffice for Mac OS
> and Windows through the appropriate app stores for an appropriate fee
>       - Request the Group to take over making available Impress Remote and
> LibreOffice Viewer if each or either proves appropriate for TDC
>       - Direct the Group to commission a mechanism to spend TDC's income
> surplus in the manner agreed by the Board's Document
>       - Direct the Group to plan for the transfer of all TDC activities and
> liabilities to an independent legal entity as soon as practical,
>         with governance implementing the concepts in the Board's Document.
+1

  Eike

--
GPG key 0x6A6CD5B765632D3A - 2265 D7F3 A7B0 95CC 3918  630B 6A6C D5B7 6563 2D3A
Eike Rathke, Member of the Board of Directors

Bjoern Michaelsen-3 Bjoern Michaelsen-3

On Mon, Sep 30, 2019 at 12:12:16PM +0200, Marina Latini wrote:

>       The Board RESOLVES to start creation of The Document Collective (TDC)
> by taking the following acts:
>       - Broadly, to implement the concepts in the Board's Document "The
> Document Collective" version 0.4
> (https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/6FLTHyR8kYTAjrY)
>       - Appoint a transitional leadership Group comprising Nicolas
> Christener, Eike Rathke, Michael Meeks, Thorsten Behrens, Uwe Altmann
>       - Direct the Group to sign an agreement with Public Software CIC
> hosting TDC as an unincorporated association
>       - Allocate a line of credit of €50000 to be requested incrementally as
> needed by Public Software CIC for TDC when the Group so directs,
>         to be returned once a surplus is available and at the Group's
> discretion concerning timing and portioning, with the addition of 3% annual
> interest.
>       - Grant Public Software CIC a trademark license for "LibreOffice" when
> used in the context of an online application software store
>       - Direct the Group to initiate availability of LibreOffice for Mac OS
> and Windows through the appropriate app stores for an appropriate fee
>       - Request the Group to take over making available Impress Remote and
> LibreOffice Viewer if each or either proves appropriate for TDC
>       - Direct the Group to commission a mechanism to spend TDC's income
> surplus in the manner agreed by the Board's Document
>       - Direct the Group to plan for the transfer of all TDC activities and
> liabilities to an independent legal entity as soon as practical,
>         with governance implementing the concepts in the Board's Document.

+1, supporting this.

Best,

Bjoern

Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

[DECISION] public vote resolution on TDC (The Document Collective)

>        The Board RESOLVES to start creation of The Document Collective
> (TDC) by taking the following acts:
>        - Broadly, to implement the concepts in the Board's Document "The
> Document Collective" version 0.4
> (https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/6FLTHyR8kYTAjrY)
>        - Appoint a transitional leadership Group comprising Nicolas
> Christener, Eike Rathke, Michael Meeks, Thorsten Behrens, Uwe Altmann
>        - Direct the Group to sign an agreement with Public Software CIC
> hosting TDC as an unincorporated association
>        - Allocate a line of credit of €50000 to be requested
> incrementally as needed by Public Software CIC for TDC when the Group so
> directs,
>          to be returned once a surplus is available and at the Group's
> discretion concerning timing and portioning, with the addition of 3%
> annual interest.
>        - Grant Public Software CIC a trademark license for "LibreOffice"
> when used in the context of an online application software store
>        - Direct the Group to initiate availability of LibreOffice for
> Mac OS and Windows through the appropriate app stores for an appropriate
> fee
>        - Request the Group to take over making available Impress Remote
> and LibreOffice Viewer if each or either proves appropriate for TDC
>        - Direct the Group to commission a mechanism to spend TDC's
> income surplus in the manner agreed by the Board's Document
>        - Direct the Group to plan for the transfer of all TDC activities
> and liabilities to an independent legal entity as soon as practical,
>          with governance implementing the concepts in the Board's Document.

The Board of Directors at the time of voting consists of 7 seat holders
without deputies. In order to be quorate, the vote needs to have 1/2 of
the Board of Directors members, which gives 4.

A total of 7 Board of Directors members have participated in the vote.
The vote is quorate.

A quorum could be reached with a simple majority of 4 votes.

Result of vote: 6 approvals, 1 abstain.
Decision: The request has been accepted.

This message is to be archived by the BoD members and their deputies.

Florian

Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | Mail: [hidden email]