Video + audio formats and Libreoffice

Romulo Romulo

Video + audio formats and Libreoffice

This post was updated on .
Hi, Thanks for accpet my subscription! Which are the best video and audio formats to use on Writer LibreOffice? Which do you think works better? I'm a italian teacher and I want to create all materials for my classes on LibreOffice, including video and audio. I want to make Open Educational Resources, so... Not just me and my students have to use it well, but the biggest number of people who use Libreoffice. So, its important to find light formats too... Thank you for help! Best regards! RĂ´mulo Souza www.romulosouza.com.br www.eiipib.org -- To unsubscribe e-mail to: discuss+unsubscribe@documentfoundation.org Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/ Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette List archive: https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/ Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy