Viewing preview of help files

jphilipz jphilipz

Viewing preview of help files

Hi All,

I would like to link to such a feature from within the authoring tool
and here is my suggestion how this can be implemented.

We use the existing python scripts in the repo to create a new python
script that only renders a single page into wiki code, which is then
converted to html and put in the user's temp folder, and then loaded
into the user's default browser. The python script would accept a single
argument, which is the file path to the help xhp file that is to be
processed.

--
Yousuf 'Jay' Philips