Voiceover/Video

D K D K

Voiceover/Video

 Hello!

I'm a marketer that previously did video marketing for Studio 3T, the
MongoDB GUI. Part of my role was to create, edit, and upload videos to our
website and YouTube. While I can't do all of that for you due to my current
role - I would be more than happy to assist in providing the voiceover
needed for any videos you create (work permitting). I'm based in Germany,
but am American. I can also voice videos in Danish, German, or Swedish if
you need. You can listen to a few of the videos I've created here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JHFm3DaXqE&list=PLRTey0Iqj9jgB876UODG0y-vkBj7Z4R2O
. I've noticed that lots of tech companies could use a better voice in
their videos, and I'd like to offer mine and build up my portfolio.

Looking forward to hearing from you
Dakota

--

*Kind regards/ Med venlig hilsen/ Med vänliga hälsningar/ Mit freundlichen
Grüßen*

Dakota R. Karlsson

Mike Saunders Mike Saunders

Re: Voiceover/Video

Hi Dakota,

On 05/11/2019 19:35, D K wrote:

> I'm a marketer that previously did video marketing for Studio 3T, the
> MongoDB GUI. Part of my role was to create, edit, and upload videos to our
> website and YouTube. While I can't do all of that for you due to my current
> role - I would be more than happy to assist in providing the voiceover
> needed for any videos you create (work permitting). I'm based in Germany,
> but am American. I can also voice videos in Danish, German, or Swedish if
> you need. You can listen to a few of the videos I've created here:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JHFm3DaXqE&list=PLRTey0Iqj9jgB876UODG0y-vkBj7Z4R2O

Great to hear from you, and welcome to the LibreOffice marketing
community! Indeed, we'd appreciate some help with voiceovers, especially
for our German tutorial videos. Harald Berger has made many of these, as
you can see here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JHFm3DaXqE&list=PLRTey0Iqj9jgB876UODG0y-vkBj7Z4R2O

He has asked for help with voiceovers in the past, so maybe that's
something you'd be interested in? (I'll contact you separately to put
you in contact.)

We also have a "This is LibreOffice" video that I made a few years ago,
with the voiceover provided by a friend, that we should update at some
point:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KC0ZdcA6s8

Just let me know if you have any thoughts about that!

Cheers,
Mike

Peter Schmuttermaier Peter Schmuttermaier

Re: Voiceover/Video

Hi everybody!

I am Peter and I if there is a need for that, I'm also available for some voice-overs.
I'm based in Lisbon and before I moved here to go into Facebook and Google Marketing, I've been a stage actor in Germany for years.

So if you need a native German male speaker for something, I'd be happy to support the community.
My english is also very fluent with almost no accent (at least that's what I think).

My current expertise are payed ads on Facebook/Instagram and Google, so here I will be happy to help as well although I don't think LibreOffice runs ads there, do you?

Anyway - all the best

Peter Schmuttermaier

Von meinem BlackBerry gesendet – dem sichersten Mobilgerät