Vote on LibOCon logo

Vote on LibOCon logo – Hi all, Please vote on your preferred logo for the conference communication material. To ease the count, please top post indicating your prefe...
Hi all, And my vote is: C4 :) Cheers Sophie Le 10/03/2014 09:27, Sophie a écrit : > Hi all, > > Please vote on your preferred...
Hi, my vote is: C4 - "White Cross Bern" Marina ============================ Marina Latini marina@... Studio Storti Srl Viale...
Hi all, I'm reporting here the votes from the Bern team: Niklaus Hofer: A2 Mathieu Simon: C4 Fabieu Hartwagner: C4 Matthias Stürmer: C4 Philipp ...
Hi all, my vote is first: B2 second: C3 I'm not a friend of national flags, but can handle it. Seems to be the majority :-) Cheers C...
Hello! My vote: B1 Best regards. 2014-03-10 18:56 GMT-03:00 Christa Ammann <chramma@...>: > Hi all, > > my vote is ...
My vote for C3 I would also like to extend thanks to all those who submitted logos. Your contributions are most appreciated! Cheers, Ma...
My vote is C4 Regards Ian Leyton On 10/03/2014, at 6:27 PM, Sophie <gautier.sophie@...> wrote: > Hi all, > > P...
My vote is C4. --Jean On Monday, March 10, 2014, Sophie <gautier.sophie@...> wrote: > Hi all, > > Please vote on your pr...
my vote is C4 Kind regards Ronny -- erreichbar von Mo-Fr, Büro B.105 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ F...
Hi all, At first, I would like to thanks all the volunteers the colaboration. My vote A1 Best, Eliane Domingos de Sousa Comunidade Li...
My vote is C1. (C3 and C4 are nice, but I really like that strong "R"!) --R On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 4:27 AM, Sophie <gauti...
My vote is C3 2014-03-10 6:55 GMT-03:00 Robinson Tryon <bishop.robinson@...>: > My vote is C1. > > (C3 and C4 are nice, but I re...
Thanks Sophie and Robinson, My vote is C3 (red cross is IMO too prominent + extra print run for Tshirts ;) ) Sophie wrote (10-03-14 09:27) ...
My vote is C4. On 10/03/14 09:27, Sophie wrote: > Please vote on your preferred logo for the conference communication > material. To ...
On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 4:27 AM, Sophie <gautier.sophie@...> wrote: > > Hi all, > > Please vote on your preferred logo for t...