Warning when downloading LibreOffice 5.0.0b3

mhenriday mhenriday

Warning when downloading LibreOffice 5.0.0b3

​I don't wish to make a fuss about this graphical lapse, which is why​ I
haven't filed a bug, but when downloading (the Swedish version of) the
latest LO 5.0 beta for Windows, I note that a warning to the effect that it
is the first version in the 4.4 series and professional users are
recommended to employ a more stalbe version from the 4,2 or 4.3 series
appears, see the screenshot below. If this is also the case when versions
in other languages are downloaded, I suggest that the warning text be
modified....

Henri

Niklas Johansson Niklas Johansson

Re: Warning when downloading LibreOffice 5.0.0b3

Sorry about that. Should be fixed now. Thanks for the note.

Med vänlig hälsning
Niklas Johansson

mhenriday mhenriday

Re: Warning when downloading LibreOffice 5.0.0b3

> Sorry about that. Should be fixed now. Thanks for the note.
>
> Med vänlig hälsning
> Niklas Johansson
>

> M Henri Day skrev den 2015-06-15 15:34:
>
>> ​I don't wish to make a fuss about this graphical lapse, which is why​ I
>> haven't filed a bug, but when downloading (the Swedish version of) the
>> latest LO 5.0 beta for Windows, I note that a warning to the effect that
>> it
>> is the first version in the 4.4 series and professional users are
>> recommended to employ a more stalbe version from the 4,2 or 4.3 series
>> appears, see the screenshot below. If this is also the case when versions
>> in other languages are downloaded, I suggest that the warning text be
>> modified....
>>
>> Henri

​Thanks, Niklas ; I can confirm that everything is hunky-dory now.... [?]

Henri​