Website down?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
sun shine sun shine
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Website down?

Hi

Not specific to this list but can someone please pass a message along
that the LibreOffice.org website is down and (seemingly) has been for a
few days.

This has been confirmed via a ping test and also via
http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/libreoffice.org.html

Thanks



--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
Stefan Weigel Stefan Weigel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Website down?


Hi,

Am 21.12.2014 um 11:13 schrieb Sun Shine:

> LibreOffice.org website is down

see http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/msg13559.html

Cheers,
Stefan


--
LibreOffice - Die Freiheit nehm' ich mir!

--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
sun shine sun shine
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Website down?

On 21/12/14 11:03, Stefan Weigel wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Am 21.12.2014 um 11:13 schrieb Sun Shine:
>
>> LibreOffice.org website is down
> see http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/msg13559.html
>
> Cheers,
> Stefan
>
>
Thanks Stefan - I wasn't sure how else to alert those who control the
levers and pulleys to the issue.

--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
Stefan Weigel-2 Stefan Weigel-2
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Website down?


Am 21.12.2014 um 12:11 schrieb Sun Shine:

> Thanks Stefan - I wasn't sure how else to alert those who control
> the levers and pulleys to the issue.

You did it right! Tanks a lot! :-)

Stefan


--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
LibO Conference Registration LibO Conference Registration
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Website down?

In reply to this post by sun shine

Am 21.12.2014 um 12:11 schrieb Sun Shine:

> Thanks Stefan - I wasn't sure how else to alert those who control
> the levers and pulleys to the issue.

You did it right! Tanks a lot! :-)

Stefan


--
Stefan Weigel
Volunteer on behalf of The Document Foundation
LibreOffice Conference 2012 - Visa Support

--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
TomD TomD
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Website down?

In reply to this post by sun shine
Hi :)
Seems to be an intermittent problem, or else it's been fixed already.

Website seems to be working fine in the Uk.  Ubuntu 12.04 and Firefox 34.0
Regards from
Tom :)



On 21 December 2014 at 11:11, Sun Shine <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 21/12/14 11:03, Stefan Weigel wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Am 21.12.2014 um 11:13 schrieb Sun Shine:
>>
>>  LibreOffice.org website is down
>>>
>> see http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/msg13559.html
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Stefan
>>
>>
>>  Thanks Stefan - I wasn't sure how else to alert those who control the
> levers and pulleys to the issue.
>
>
> --
> To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
> Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-
> unsubscribe/
> Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
> List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
> All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be
> deleted
>

--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted