What all is there for developers to work on?

drew-gmail drew-gmail

What all is there for developers to work on?

Howdy,

Getting ready to share this blog posting
https://blog.documentfoundation.org/blog/2019/06/03/start-developing-libreoffice-registering-with-git-and-gerrit-and-local-settings/

Thinking about the value added text for the share post;

Seems worth mentioning there are multiple projects a person could
contribute to:
LibreOffice Desktop Suite
LibreOffice Online
LibreOffice Android Viewer
Document Liberation Project

Each distinct enough to mention separately IMO and just wondering if I'm
missing something there?

Thanks and best wishes,

Drew

Mike Saunders Mike Saunders

Re: What all is there for developers to work on?

Hi Drew,

On 04/06/2019 17:52, Drew Jensen wrote:

> Getting ready to share this blog posting
> https://blog.documentfoundation.org/blog/2019/06/03/start-developing-libreoffice-registering-with-git-and-gerrit-and-local-settings/
>
> Thinking about the value added text for the share post;
>
> Seems worth mentioning there are multiple projects a person could
> contribute to:
> LibreOffice Desktop Suite
> LibreOffice Online
> LibreOffice Android Viewer
> Document Liberation Project
>
> Each distinct enough to mention separately IMO and just wondering if I'm
> missing something there?

Yeah, each sub-project has different requirements and tools, so the more
guides we have, the better! I've been translating the Hungarian guides
as the content looks useful, but I think they mostly focus on the
desktop app...

Cheers,
Mike