What can I do for LibreOffice (was: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Minutes from Marketing Conference Call, 18 October 2018)

Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

What can I do for LibreOffice (was: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Minutes from Marketing Conference Call, 18 October 2018)

Hello,

Mike Saunders <[hidden email]> wrote on Thu, 18
Oct 2018 15:32:33 +0200:

> 1. "What can I do for LibreOffice" site: help people to understand in
> just a few clicks, how they can contribute. Need to get the design team
> involved, make it available for translations, build a tree for the
> information. Code here: https://github.com/jdm/asknot. AIs: Mike to find
> out about domain, and talk to various sub-projects about questions to
> use; Redon to work on the first tree map.

sounds like things are progressing - thank you very much, Redon, for
your generous offer! :-)

We do have the domain, Guilhem can connect it to an existing CMS or VM
(the former one preferred). I couldn't make it to this month's marketing
call, but if there are any questions, feel free to ask anytime.

Thanks again!
Florian