WhatCanIDoForLibreOffice micro site

Izabela Bakollari Izabela Bakollari

WhatCanIDoForLibreOffice micro site

Hi,

Cloning via SSH requires a password (screenshot attached). I guess this is
a temporary issue as the site will be migrated to TDF infrastructure.

Also, is it possible to change the background photo? Maybe a photo from
Hackfests or Localization Sprints, where people are actually working on
something. And a bit more gender inclusive.

Great work!

Izabela

José Alberto Vistrain Alva José Alberto Vistrain Alva

RE: WhatCanIDoForLibreOffice micro site

Hi everybody this is Alberto from Mexico i join recent but I can not be able to understad exactly our misión, can you put me on roll  please

Alberto Vistrain

T.I. Sistemas Informáticos

+52 55 6723 7070

+52 155 3199 0902

[hidden email]

www.naturaest.com

Juan Escutia 43, 2do Piso
Col. Condesa, Del Cuauhtémoc, CDMX

Sidorela Uku Sidorela Uku

Re: WhatCanIDoForLibreOffice micro site

Hi all,

@Cor we agree with your comment, but as I told you before all the content
is based on how much feedback we have had from the community.
Here is the sitemap with the content:
https://git.collective68.tech/Collective68/WhatCanIDoForLibreOffice/wikis/Sitemap-structure

All this is based from the pad opened during the first discussion marketing
call had:
https://pad.collective68.tech/p/WhatCanIDo_for_LibreOfficemicrosite_texts

We have add much more links than they were at the beginning. So it would
help a lot to have more feedback on this, and propose what should be added
more and what to change from there.

@Izabela since the code is still on Collective68 git, and you don't have an
account there, you can't clone it via SSH, only via https.
And now I think it will be migrated to LO git, so you can contribute
directly there.

Regarding background image, we agree with you it isn't gender inclusive, so
feel free to propose another photo which has a free license.

@Alberto welcome :)
In this thread we are discussing about a micro site for LibreOffice which
would attract new contributors and giving them options how they can
contribute to LibreOffice for example with documentstion, translation,
design etc how and where to do so.

Here is e a preview of the site until now:

https://collective68.pages.collective68.tech/WhatCanIDoForLibreOffice/

What do you think?

Best regards,
Sidorela

--
Sidorela Uku
+355672001140

Mike Saunders Mike Saunders

Re: WhatCanIDoForLibreOffice micro site

Hi Alberto,

On 20/03/2019 17:06, José Alberto Vistrain Alva wrote:

> Hi everybody this is Alberto from Mexico i join recent but I can not be able to understad exactly our misión, can you put me on roll  please

Welcome to the list! This mailing list is for discussion about marketing
and advocacy of LibreOffice, free software and open standards. We
discuss ways to spread awareness of the software, and encourage people
to get involved in the community. You can find out more on our wiki here:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing

Just let me know if you have any questions!

Cheers,
Mike

Mike Saunders Mike Saunders

Re: WhatCanIDoForLibreOffice micro site

Hey Sidorela,

On 27/03/2019 10:01, Sidorela Uku wrote:

> @Izabela since the code is still on Collective68 git, and you don't have an
> account there, you can't clone it via SSH, only via https.
> And now I think it will be migrated to LO git, so you can contribute
> directly there.

I was on vacation last week, but is any help from our side/infra needed
here?

> Regarding background image, we agree with you it isn't gender inclusive, so
> feel free to propose another photo which has a free license.

How about one from the Tirana conference, eg:

https://blog.documentfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/libocon18_day2_1.jpg

Cheers,
Mike