Where is everyone?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
12 messages Options
Girvin Herr-4 Girvin Herr-4
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Where is everyone?

Greetings,

I have just re-joined this forum since dropping it 2 years ago due to
email provider censoring issues.  Back then it was vibrant and I was
able to get good answers to my LO problems quickly and I was able to
help others with problems.  Now, since I resubscribed, I saw less than
10 postings downloaded on my first day, but nothing since.  I posted a
message yesterday, and it was echoed to me but that is it.  Is this not
the proper place to post LO user questions?  If not, what is?

Thanks.
Girvin Herr



--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
V Stuart Foote V Stuart Foote
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Where is everyone?

Grivin,

Still the right place, just not much activity.

Of course you can always follow along, or query old activity for this and other project ML via our Nabble archive.

http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Users-f1639498.html

Stuart

________________________________________
From: Girvin Herr <[hidden email]>
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2016 3:25 PM
To: LibreOffice Users
Subject: [libreoffice-users] Where is everyone?

Greetings,

I have just re-joined this forum since dropping it 2 years ago due to
email provider censoring issues.  Back then it was vibrant and I was
able to get good answers to my LO problems quickly and I was able to
help others with problems.  Now, since I resubscribed, I saw less than
10 postings downloaded on my first day, but nothing since.  I posted a
message yesterday, and it was echoed to me but that is it.  Is this not
the proper place to post LO user questions?  If not, what is?

Thanks.
Girvin Herr



--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted

--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted

Girvin Herr-4 Girvin Herr-4
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Where is everyone?

Stuart,
Thanks for the reply.
Whew!  I was beginning to think I was the only one on the list. Since I
wrote this, I have seen some activity here, including your response.  I
have signed up for the Nabble site, but I prefer mail lists.  With the
list, I get replies to my postings in my email inbox.  As far as I am
aware, Nabble does not have this notification feature and I have to keep
polling the site for replies to my postings.

Thanks again.
Girvin


On 07/22/2016 01:36 PM, V Stuart Foote wrote:

> Grivin,
>
> Still the right place, just not much activity.
>
> Of course you can always follow along, or query old activity for this and other project ML via our Nabble archive.
>
> http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Users-f1639498.html
>
> Stuart
>
> ________________________________________
> From: Girvin Herr <[hidden email]>
> Sent: Friday, July 22, 2016 3:25 PM
> To: LibreOffice Users
> Subject: [libreoffice-users] Where is everyone?
>
> Greetings,
>
> I have just re-joined this forum since dropping it 2 years ago due to
> email provider censoring issues.  Back then it was vibrant and I was
> able to get good answers to my LO problems quickly and I was able to
> help others with problems.  Now, since I resubscribed, I saw less than
> 10 postings downloaded on my first day, but nothing since.  I posted a
> message yesterday, and it was echoed to me but that is it.  Is this not
> the proper place to post LO user questions?  If not, what is?
>
> Thanks.
> Girvin Herr
>
>
>
> --
> To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
> Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
> Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
> List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
> All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
>


--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted

Girvin Herr-4 Girvin Herr-4
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Where is everyone?

Bruce,
Thanks for the response.
Yes, I have ask.libreoffice.org bookmarked also.  It is another
resource.  This forum has benefited me in the past, and I prefer to stay
with it.  As I said, I have been away for about 2 years and I was not
sure what had happened to the forum in that time.  I have spent the last
year off-and-on trying to sign up again through my at&t/yahoo email
provider, but my subscription requests have been going into a black
hole.  I never even got the subscription confirmation replies.  I
suspected the problem was with at&t/yahoo again, similar to 2 years ago,
so I had a friend, who was not with at&t/yahoo, test the subscription
process and it worked for him.  That was when I had proof that the
problem was with at&t/yahoo.  I suspect they are blacklisting this forum
for whatever reason, but they never told me they were doing it.  I am in
the process of shutting down my at&t/yahoo email service and, as you can
see in the header, I am in the process of switching to FastMail.  They
seem to be working fine.

Thanks again and take care.
Girvin


On 07/22/2016 05:36 PM, Bruce Hohl wrote:
> Girvin,
> There also exists the busier forum ask.libreoffice.org
> <http://ask.libreoffice.org> but like you I prefer mailing lists ...
> and this is a good mailing list where questions often receive solid
> responses.


--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
Felmon Davis Felmon Davis
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Where is everyone?

On Fri, 22 Jul 2016, Girvin Herr wrote:

> Bruce,
> Thanks for the response.
> Yes, I have ask.libreoffice.org bookmarked also.  It is another
> resource.  This forum has benefited me in the past, and I prefer to stay
> with it.  As I said, I have been away for about 2 years and I was not
> sure what had happened to the forum in that time.  I have spent the last
> year off-and-on trying to sign up again through my at&t/yahoo email
> provider, but my subscription requests have been going into a black
> hole.  I never even got the subscription confirmation replies.  I
> suspected the problem was with at&t/yahoo again, similar to 2 years ago,
> so I had a friend, who was not with at&t/yahoo, test the subscription
> process and it worked for him.  That was when I had proof that the
> problem was with at&t/yahoo.  I suspect they are blacklisting this forum
> for whatever reason, but they never told me they were doing it.  I am in
> the process of shutting down my at&t/yahoo email service and, as you can
> see in the header, I am in the process of switching to FastMail.  They
> seem to be working fine.
>
> Thanks again and take care.
> Girvin

possible cause:

"In an attempt to block email spoofing attacks on yahoo.com addresses,
Yahoo began imposing a stricter email validation policy that
unfortunately breaks the usual workflow on legitimate mailing lists."

Lucian Constantin
IDG News Service Apr 8, 2014 6:10 AM

<http://www.pcworld.com/article/2141120/yahoo-email-antispoofing-policy-breaks-mailing-lists.html>

f.

--
Felmon Davis

How can you govern a nation which has 246 kinds of cheese?
                 -- Charles de Gaulle


--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted

Girvin Herr-3 Girvin Herr-3
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Where is everyone?

On 07/22/2016 09:12 PM, Felmon Davis wrote:

> On Fri, 22 Jul 2016, Girvin Herr wrote:
>
>> Bruce,
>> Thanks for the response.
>> Yes, I have ask.libreoffice.org bookmarked also.  It is another
>> resource.  This forum has benefited me in the past, and I prefer to
>> stay with it.  As I said, I have been away for about 2 years and I
>> was not sure what had happened to the forum in that time. I have
>> spent the last year off-and-on trying to sign up again through my
>> at&t/yahoo email provider, but my subscription requests have been
>> going into a black hole.  I never even got the subscription
>> confirmation replies.  I suspected the problem was with at&t/yahoo
>> again, similar to 2 years ago, so I had a friend, who was not with
>> at&t/yahoo, test the subscription process and it worked for him.  
>> That was when I had proof that the problem was with at&t/yahoo.  I
>> suspect they are blacklisting this forum for whatever reason, but
>> they never told me they were doing it.  I am in the process of
>> shutting down my at&t/yahoo email service and, as you can see in the
>> header, I am in the process of switching to FastMail.  They seem to
>> be working fine.
>>
>> Thanks again and take care.
>> Girvin
>
> possible cause:
>
> "In an attempt to block email spoofing attacks on yahoo.com addresses,
> Yahoo began imposing a stricter email validation policy that
> unfortunately breaks the usual workflow on legitimate mailing lists."
>
> Lucian Constantin
> IDG News Service Apr 8, 2014 6:10 AM
>
> <http://www.pcworld.com/article/2141120/yahoo-email-antispoofing-policy-breaks-mailing-lists.html>
>
>
> f.
>
Felmon,

Yes, but the effect of this at&t/yahoo policy is to censure their
customers.  at&t had never informed me of this policy. I had to figure
it out from the unusual silence I was experiencing.  These at&t/yahoo
policies are not in my interests, so I am dumping at&t/yahoo as soon as
I can.

Thanks for the link.  It was enlightening.

Thanks.
Girvin


--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted

Rob Rob
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Where is everyone?

Tere is a nice description on actions for the list owner on what to do to circumvent this in
http://www.spamresource.com/2014/04/run-email-discussion-list-heres-how-to.html 

On 23 jul. 2016, at 20:50, Girvin Herr wrote:

> On 07/22/2016 09:12 PM, Felmon Davis wrote:
>> On Fri, 22 Jul 2016, Girvin Herr wrote:
>>
>>> Bruce,
>>> Thanks for the response.
>>> Yes, I have ask.libreoffice.org bookmarked also.  It is another resource.  This forum has benefited me in the past, and I prefer to stay with it.  As I said, I have been away for about 2 years and I was not sure what had happened to the forum in that time. I have spent the last year off-and-on trying to sign up again through my at&t/yahoo email provider, but my subscription requests have been going into a black hole.  I never even got the subscription confirmation replies.  I suspected the problem was with at&t/yahoo again, similar to 2 years ago, so I had a friend, who was not with at&t/yahoo, test the subscription process and it worked for him.  That was when I had proof that the problem was with at&t/yahoo.  I suspect they are blacklisting this forum for whatever reason, but they never told me they were doing it.  I am in the process of shutting down my at&t/yahoo email service and, as you can see in the header, I am in the process of switching to FastMail.  They seem to be working fine.
>>>
>>> Thanks again and take care.
>>> Girvin
>>
>> possible cause:
>>
>> "In an attempt to block email spoofing attacks on yahoo.com addresses, Yahoo began imposing a stricter email validation policy that unfortunately breaks the usual workflow on legitimate mailing lists."
>>
>> Lucian Constantin
>> IDG News Service Apr 8, 2014 6:10 AM
>>
>> <http://www.pcworld.com/article/2141120/yahoo-email-antispoofing-policy-breaks-mailing-lists.html>
>>
>> f.
>>
> Felmon,
>
> Yes, but the effect of this at&t/yahoo policy is to censure their customers.  at&t had never informed me of this policy. I had to figure it out from the unusual silence I was experiencing.  These at&t/yahoo policies are not in my interests, so I am dumping at&t/yahoo as soon as I can.
>
> Thanks for the link.  It was enlightening.
>
> Thanks.
> Girvin
>
>
> --
> To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
> Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
> Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
> List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
> All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
>


--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted

TomD TomD
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Where is everyone?

Hi :)
Yahoo went through a lot of turmoil a few years ago and became such a pain
that i migrated away from it over quite a short time-frame.

I found my 'new' email provider could easily 'forwards' new emails sent to
my Yahoo account on to my GMail account.  Plus the GMail account could
change the "Sent from" box to make it look like i was still writing from my
Yahoo account - useful for the first stage of migration where i only wanted
to just dip my toe in and give it a little go.

I did make a mistake, as i knew i would.  I got Gmail to scoop in all my
ancient emails.  It couldn't do it all in one go but over the course of a
few days it went further and further back, and filled in some gaps that had
kinda freaked me out.  I was really chuffed when my old emails were finally
'safe' (er&ish) but then i realised that all the neatly sorted ones from
all the different folders in Yahoo had all arrived in the one main inbox,
despite me having copied all the folder names into GMail's labels system.
Now that i've gotten used to them the labels/tags are a much better
approach than folders but it took quite a bit of getting used to.

I'm trying to help a friend migrate to a new system but i'm taking it
uber-slowly this time.  I'm going to try injecting a different code into
the subject-line (or something like that hopefully) for each different
folder so that it's easier to filter once they've all been 'forwarded'.
Sadly he's not going to/from Yahoo or GMail so it means playing around with
two unfamiliar systems before doing anything to his.

I think pretty much any email 'client' is better than Yahoo.  They used to
be great, at least imo, a few decades ago but now there seem to be several
such services all competing for last place.


Also a close friend of mine started having a really tough time so i got
more and more side-tracked helping her and my job fell through which was a
bit painful.  In the course of helping my friend i got into going out for
long walks and got a Raspberry Pi which is endlessly intriguing, and a
tablet so i've been trying to "get up to speed" with Android systems too.
All good fun and/or very rewarding :)))  Quite a turn-around for me!  :))

LibreOffice seems to be doing extremely well still.  There are many ways of
getting help now and it even seems to be gaining some recognition in very
mainstream places.  For a long time this mailing list was the main place,
even the only place, to get much help but now there are tons of places -
and that is great :))

Congrats and many thanks to everyone who has been here over the years!  I
hope we continue to have fun and help a lot of people here in the future
too :))
Many regards from
Tom :)






On 24 July 2016 at 11:23, Rob Jasper <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Tere is a nice description on actions for the list owner on what to do to
> circumvent this in
>
> http://www.spamresource.com/2014/04/run-email-discussion-list-heres-how-to.html
>
> On 23 jul. 2016, at 20:50, Girvin Herr wrote:
>
> > On 07/22/2016 09:12 PM, Felmon Davis wrote:
> >> On Fri, 22 Jul 2016, Girvin Herr wrote:
> >>
> >>> Bruce,
> >>> Thanks for the response.
> >>> Yes, I have ask.libreoffice.org bookmarked also.  It is another
> resource.  This forum has benefited me in the past, and I prefer to stay
> with it.  As I said, I have been away for about 2 years and I was not sure
> what had happened to the forum in that time. I have spent the last year
> off-and-on trying to sign up again through my at&t/yahoo email provider,
> but my subscription requests have been going into a black hole.  I never
> even got the subscription confirmation replies.  I suspected the problem
> was with at&t/yahoo again, similar to 2 years ago, so I had a friend, who
> was not with at&t/yahoo, test the subscription process and it worked for
> him.  That was when I had proof that the problem was with at&t/yahoo.  I
> suspect they are blacklisting this forum for whatever reason, but they
> never told me they were doing it.  I am in the process of shutting down my
> at&t/yahoo email service and, as you can see in the header, I am in the
> process of switching to FastMail.  They seem to be working fine.
> >>>
> >>> Thanks again and take care.
> >>> Girvin
> >>
> >> possible cause:
> >>
> >> "In an attempt to block email spoofing attacks on yahoo.com addresses,
> Yahoo began imposing a stricter email validation policy that unfortunately
> breaks the usual workflow on legitimate mailing lists."
> >>
> >> Lucian Constantin
> >> IDG News Service Apr 8, 2014 6:10 AM
> >>
> >> <
> http://www.pcworld.com/article/2141120/yahoo-email-antispoofing-policy-breaks-mailing-lists.html
> >
> >>
> >> f.
> >>
> > Felmon,
> >
> > Yes, but the effect of this at&t/yahoo policy is to censure their
> customers.  at&t had never informed me of this policy. I had to figure it
> out from the unusual silence I was experiencing.  These at&t/yahoo policies
> are not in my interests, so I am dumping at&t/yahoo as soon as I can.
> >
> > Thanks for the link.  It was enlightening.
> >
> > Thanks.
> > Girvin
> >
> >
> > --
> > To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
> > Problems?
> http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
> > Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
> > List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
> > All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be
> deleted
> >
>
>
> --
> To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
> Problems?
> http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
> Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
> List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
> All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be
> deleted
>
>

--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
fudmer rieley fudmer rieley
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Where is everyone?

In reply to this post by Girvin Herr-4
http://truscribe.com/products/

does anyone know if there is an open source product that can perform this on a linux
os.. ?  

next..  

Is there anyone on this list that can support a high volume email server on an
amazon platform//


Open source needs to get to cracking on the cad / cam software

bricad is excellent but it does not handle architecture very well.  

it may not take much to develop an architecture front end to bricad
someone interested to work on this..

Also we need a good  math package type program  

the future is in animation.. sensory systems robotics linked to intelligent
cognitive software..

--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
Girvin Herr-4 Girvin Herr-4
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Where is everyone?

On 07/24/2016 10:19 AM, fudmer rieley wrote:
> Open source needs to get to cracking on the cad / cam software
>
> bricad is excellent but it does not handle architecture very well.
>
> it may not take much to develop an architecture front end to bricad
> someone interested to work on this..
fudmer,
This is a bit off-topic, but if you are looking for a 2D drawing editor,
I might suggest Librecad:
http://librecad.org/cms/home.html
I have been using it for a while and, after the learning curve, have
done some mechanical drawings.  It is similar to autocad and by default
uses the common dxf file format.  It also has an architectural symbol
library available, but I still had to create some of my own symbols for
my architectural drawings.  Doing so is not very difficult.
HTH.
Girvin Herr


--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
krackedpress krackedpress
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Where is everyone?

In reply to this post by Girvin Herr-4
Hello Girvin

I am one of those who no longer read these posts daily.  This is due to
health and equipment issues.

As you have been told of before, somethings there are not a lot of posts
in this forum every day.  Sometimes there are not many people on this
list that have a solution you need.  I had one issue that took several
weeks to get an answer, since it was a very specific to my OS and
printer.  Sometimes it just happens this way.


On 07/22/2016 04:25 PM, Girvin Herr wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I have just re-joined this forum since dropping it 2 years ago due to
> email provider censoring issues.  Back then it was vibrant and I was
> able to get good answers to my LO problems quickly and I was able to
> help others with problems.  Now, since I resubscribed, I saw less than
> 10 postings downloaded on my first day, but nothing since.  I posted a
> message yesterday, and it was echoed to me but that is it.  Is this
> not the proper place to post LO user questions?  If not, what is?
>
> Thanks.
> Girvin Herr
>
>
>


--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
Girvin Herr-3 Girvin Herr-3
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Where is everyone?

Hello Kracked,

I remember you from 2 years ago.  I am sorry to hear you are having
health problems.  I hope you get better soon.

The list has picked up since I wrote this. That makes me feel better.  
You are correct that maybe no one here has a solution to this technical
problem.  I try this forum first, before I go elsewhere or give up.  I
will let my posting run a while longer and see if I get any solutions.  
If not, I may look into submitting a bug report.  The devs may be able
to resolve it in a future release.

Thanks and take care.
Girvin



On 07/25/2016 09:43 AM, Tim---Kracked_P_P---webmaster wrote:

> Hello Girvin
>
> I am one of those who no longer read these posts daily.  This is due
> to health and equipment issues.
>
> As you have been told of before, somethings there are not a lot of
> posts in this forum every day.  Sometimes there are not many people on
> this list that have a solution you need.  I had one issue that took
> several weeks to get an answer, since it was a very specific to my OS
> and printer.  Sometimes it just happens this way.
>
>
> On 07/22/2016 04:25 PM, Girvin Herr wrote:
>> Greetings,
>>
>> I have just re-joined this forum since dropping it 2 years ago due to
>> email provider censoring issues.  Back then it was vibrant and I was
>> able to get good answers to my LO problems quickly and I was able to
>> help others with problems.  Now, since I resubscribed, I saw less
>> than 10 postings downloaded on my first day, but nothing since.  I
>> posted a message yesterday, and it was echoed to me but that is it.  
>> Is this not the proper place to post LO user questions?  If not, what
>> is?
>>
>> Thanks.
>> Girvin Herr
>>
>>
>>
>
>


--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted