Wiki Page Messed up

Alexander Kretschmer Alexander Kretschmer

Wiki Page Messed up

Hi!
I'm not a participant, just wanted to report that this page is kind of broken:
https://help.libreoffice.org/Common/About_Import_and_Export_Filters/de
It lacks closing ol and ul tags.
Cheers
Alex

dennisroczek dennisroczek

Re: Wiki Page Messed up

Hi alex,

this is a global mailing list and thus we do talk English. Thanks for
the report. I temporarily fixed the issue and recognized that this is a
general problem.

See my edit at the German page:
https://help.libreoffice.org/index.php?title=Common%2FAbout_Import_and_Export_Filters%2Fde&diff=1165536&oldid=777510

@Christian or Timar: Can you update the help source code using some
nowiki tags or so?

Regards,

Dennis

Am 17.07.2015 um 12:54 schrieb Alexander Kretschmer:
> Hi!
> I'm not a participant, just wanted to report that this page is kind of broken:
> https://help.libreoffice.org/Common/About_Import_and_Export_Filters/de
> It lacks closing ol and ul tags.
> Cheers
> Alex

Nino Nino

Re: Wiki Page Messed up

On 17.07.2015 13:47, Dennis Roczek wrote:

> See my edit at the German page:
> https://help.libreoffice.org/index.php?title=Common%2FAbout_Import_and_Export_Filters%2Fde&diff=1165536&oldid=777510

BTW, the same is true for line 51 (same page):

> Textrahmen werden, wenn sie keine Spalten enthalten, als "<SPAN>"- oder
> "<DIV>"-Tag exportiert.

The tags are not visible (but interpreted as markup instead).

Nino

dennisroczek dennisroczek

Re: Wiki Page Messed up

Hi Nino,

thanks for the hint. I have corrected /de and en pages. I will use my
bot later the day to correct other languages (if no more tags are found
and reported or anybody jells at me).

As mentioned in the previous email, this is only a temporary fix and
will be overridden with the next update if the Pootle strings don't get
updated and translated.

Regards,

Dennis