Wiki Page Move Suggestion

Wheatbix Wheatbix

Wiki Page Move Suggestion

After the great 'website' wiki page redesign as discussed here and
implemented by Christoph we need to consolidate the documented
progress for the Drupal work that has already occurred.

Under Christoph's page design this would fall under the "Next Step" category.
Does anyone have any objections or suggestions about moving the
/Website/Drupal/* pages to /Website/Development/NextStep/* ?

Can anyone think of a better heading for this development?
"Next Step" sounds a little presumptuous, yet we still want to purvey
a sense of progress with the Drupal development.

Michael Wheatland

Rimas Kudelis Rimas Kudelis

Re: Wiki Page Move Suggestion

2011.02.02 17:36, Michael Wheatland rašė:

> After the great 'website' wiki page redesign as discussed here and
> implemented by Christoph we need to consolidate the documented
> progress for the Drupal work that has already occurred.
>
> Under Christoph's page design this would fall under the "Next Step" category.
> Does anyone have any objections or suggestions about moving the
> /Website/Drupal/* pages to /Website/Development/NextStep/* ?
>
> Can anyone think of a better heading for this development?
> "Next Step" sounds a little presumptuous, yet we still want to purvey
> a sense of progress with the Drupal development.

/Website/Development/Drupal would IMO be more neutral, and would explain
exactly what is being discussed in those pages.

Rimas

Christoph Noack Christoph Noack

Re: Wiki Page Move Suggestion

Hi all!

Am Mittwoch, den 02.02.2011, 20:25 +0200 schrieb Rimas Kudelis:
> > Can anyone think of a better heading for this development?
> > "Next Step" sounds a little presumptuous, yet we still want to
> purvey
> > a sense of progress with the Drupal development.
>
> /Website/Development/Drupal would IMO be more neutral, and would
> explain
> exactly what is being discussed in those pages.

I agree, that seems to suit better. Anybody else?

Cheers,
Christoph

Wheatbix Wheatbix

On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 9:11 PM, Christoph Noack <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> Am Mittwoch, den 02.02.2011, 20:25 +0200 schrieb Rimas Kudelis:
>> > Can anyone think of a better heading for this development?
>> > "Next Step" sounds a little presumptuous, yet we still want to
>> purvey
>> > a sense of progress with the Drupal development.
>>
>> /Website/Development/Drupal would IMO be more neutral, and would
>> explain
>> exactly what is being discussed in those pages.
>
> I agree, that seems to suit better. Anybody else?

There has been little response to this so far, and I agree with both
of you. If there are no objections over the next 24 hours I will move
these pages.

Thanks,
Michael Wheatland